1. Check out our latest video "One Piece Discussion: Wano Hype!" and discuss it with us!
  2. We have a new Facebook page! You can like it by clicking HERE!

Uranus, ancient weapon theory

Discussion in 'One Piece Theories' started by Cora-San, Apr 15, 2018 at 12:41 AM.

1. Cora-San

Expand Collapse

Alright, we all know that Pluton is a ship that seems to scare the shit out of everyone. Crocodile obsessed over it and Franky and iceburg shat their underwear when they saw the blueprints. Fair enough.:neutral:

Poseidon is shirahoshi and has the power to communicate with seakings and use them for her bidding and enslave them, right?:smirk:

Now the question is what is Uranus? Well hear me out, pluton and Poseidon are all linked with the sea, right? (ship and Mermaid) so we can assume that Uranus will also be involved with the sea. And the fact that one piece is all about the sea.

Now what if Uranus is the "tree" for the devil fruits. It would make sense, Devil fruits are incredibly powerful or useful in their own way. It is safe to assume that it is not created by someone like VegaPunk as they are making artificial devil fruits. Note how they regenerate when someone dies, some type of mystical shit. Now when a DF user goes into sea water, they become useless. DF are said to have originated from the sea. Remember that Pluton and Poseidon are 'sea' based.

It would make sense as the ancient weapons possess powers beyond compare. So Uranus could be the origin or the "tree" of the DF.

Thanks for taking your time to read this, tell me your thoughts on this theory.:super:

Seiryu likes this.
  2. Glaze D. Bacon

Exalted Edible Emperor
    Busoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

If you assume Uranus is a tree, then that already contradicts anything sea-related. You haven’t stated any points in your hypothesis about what makes it lethal, as well. Why eat a DF underwater when you can’t swim afterwards?

3. Cora-San

Expand Collapse

@Glaze D. Bacon Thanks! I understand that I have left out few points. First of all, maybe I wasn't clear enough but I said "tree" meaning that it isn't really a tree but something similar. Like when ace is "fire fist" he isn't really a fire fist but has similarities. What makes it Lethal are the devil fruits it has created, maybe there are mythical zoans or the secret to how to consume more than one devil fruit. DF are still a mystery to be honest.
    Also this is just a picture of the DF underwater, I think shanks found the gomu-gomu no mi underwater.
    Honestly thanks for your feedback this is my first theory so I was expecting some flaws.[​IMG]

4. Glaze D. Bacon

Exalted Edible Emperor
    Busoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

I applaud your creativity with your first theory, although there are many theories I come across that don’t even take the story into consideration at all. Allow me to make a few points of my own.

-If it is not a tree, then what is it? Where would it be located, and what would it look like?

-Only characters and countries have nicknames, like “Fire Fist” and “Land of Oases.” I don’t think a nickname would suit an object; if people called it a tree if it wasn’t, many would be confused. I could be wrong on this, however, since the Treasure Tree Adam does exist, and people know it’s a tree because of its prized wood.

-That picture there isn’t necessarily canon with the story; it looks more like a promotion image.

5. Kevz

Yuuzume’s little brother
    Busoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

This is cool and all but what if Uranus is something that can control water like Mizu Mizu no mi it’s not a real devil fruit but what if the user who eats it becomes immune to the not being able to swim making it the ultimate devil fruit and it being a water logia

6. Admiral Ryokugyu

Expand Collapse

Nice theory ! There's a huge chance Uranus might be something related to Devil Fruits .