1. Check out our latest video "One Piece Discussion: Wano Hype!" and discuss it with us!
  2. We have a new Facebook page! You can like it by clicking HERE!

Vinland Saga

Discussion in 'Anime Series' started by Deus Mortis, Aug 5, 2019.

1. Deus Mortis

"Reaper of Souls"
    Kenbunshoku Haki Member
    Expand Collapse

#1 Deus Mortis, Aug 5, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2019
    Title: Vinland Saga
    Number of Episodes: 24
    Air date: July 8, 2019-??
    Producers: Production I.G. Kodansha Twin Engine
    Studio: Wit Studio
    Genres: Action, Historical, Drama, Adventure, Seinen

Synopsis:For a thousand years, the Vikings have made quite a name and reputation for themselves as the strongest families with a thirst for violence. Thorfinn, the son of one of the Vikings' greatest warriors, spends his boyhood in a battlefield enhancing his skills in his adventure to redeem his most-desired revenge after his father was murdered.

kissanime.ru
    darkanime.stream

Kia likes this.
  2. Kia

Kia
    All about amare, anima, and anime.
    Haoshoku Haki Busoshoku Haki Kenbunshoku Haki Member
    Expand Collapse

Oh I was going to create this! Thanks for doing it. Don’t forget to add a few links to places where it can be viewed. ^_^

That last episode was awesome. I’m so glad Thorfinn is learning to survive on his own. I knew that there was remorse for killing Thors. You can totally see it in the way he’s treating Thorfinn. He’s not an idiot and he has a conscience. I think part of him meant it when he asked him to be their leader. That opening them though—love it!!

3. Deus Mortis

"Reaper of Souls"
    Kenbunshoku Haki Member
    Expand Collapse

Dang I knew I forgot to add something in there.. But happy to create this thread this show is spectacular so far.

4. Chaudfontaine

Chaudius Caesar
    Moderator Member of the Year 2017 YouTube Team
    Expand Collapse

#4 Chaudfontaine, Aug 6, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2019
    I am reading the manga, started the anime.
    Looks good, music is good, I am hoping squeezing some enjoyment out of this.

edit: after 5 episodes the first development arc is done. Cool. Enjoyed the first run.

Kia likes this.
  5. Twelve

Trippin'
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

I'VE PAID MY DUES
    I'VE SOLD MY SOUL
    SO TELL ME WHAT IS LEFT FOR ME WHEN I'VE GIVEN UP EVERYTHING?!

This probably my favorite anime this season (if not Dr. Stone). The first 4 episodes were breathtaking, while the latest one gives a satisfactory conclusion and direction to the next episodes/ arc. The music, the story, and the art mix beautifully. I have no complaints. I hope it continues to entertain me.

From the very beginning, I knew Thors would die but I still cried when it happened. Dammit.

Chaudfontaine likes this.
  6. Deus Mortis

"Reaper of Souls"
    Kenbunshoku Haki Member
    Expand Collapse

With each passing episode this one keeps on getting better and better so glad I didn't let this one pass me by.

7. Kia

Kia
    All about amare, anima, and anime.
    Haoshoku Haki Busoshoku Haki Kenbunshoku Haki Member
    Expand Collapse

So much awesomeness. I mean the emotional turmoil when Thorfinn betrayed the villagers up til now when he’s like screw all this, I’ve been working towards a goal and don’t you forget it, Askeladd.

Finally, finally he accepted the challenge but of course he delayed it. Oddly enough, the one who held him hostage seems to be more openly attached to Thorfinn’s well-being than anyone else. The dynamics are super interesting. Also, the official invasion is coming soon. I think that Askeladd is training up Thorfinn to pit him against the mastermind of Thors’ death, Floki, honestly. I could be wrong about that though. I think he’s hoping to tell him the truth and take him down together some day. *shrug* Not that he won’t accept his death when it comes but he resents being used in that manner to take out such an honorable man.