1. Check out our latest video "One Piece Discussion: Wano Hype!" and discuss it with us!
  2. We have a new Facebook page! You can like it by clicking HERE!

Vivre Card databook summary

Discussion in 'One Piece General' started by Admiral Ryokugyu, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Dreamer

I'm more like a stone than a snowflake
    Busoshoku Haki Kenbunshoku Haki Member
    Expand Collapse

Since Jack is a fishman, having Devil Fruit powers really isn't that bad to them because fishmen can breathe under water (although he can't move in the sea) :openmouth:. I'm also wondering if we will see Jinbe VS Jack during the Wano Arc.

So, we finally learned that woman's name. I thought for a while that Oda will leave her as a nameless character.

Wait... Absalom was a zombie? I thought he was a living man because he told Lola that he don't want to marry her because she was a zombie.

2. Pacquiao8

8th Commander of the Straw Hat Grand Fleet
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

It depends on when and how Jinbe arrives at Wano, and if Duke Inuarashi, Master Nekomamushi and/or Doji will get a rematch or not. Jinbe will only have the chance to fight him if he arrives before or during the war conditioned to fight, and if any of the Scabbards won't get a rematch.

He's not. I assume you forgot the transition between Wano arc acts, it was revealed that he was killed by the Blackbeard Pirates.

Dreamer likes this.
  3. Dreamer

I'm more like a stone than a snowflake
    Busoshoku Haki Kenbunshoku Haki Member
    Expand Collapse

Just thought that it would be pretty cool.
    (facepalm) Of course! I totally forgot that! Darn, I feel stupid now :sweatsmile:...

Pacquiao8 likes this.
  4. mysticalflute

Kenbunshoku Haki Member
    Expand Collapse

Confirmed characters for next pack (drops August 2nd)

Germa 66: Reiju, Ichiji, Yonji, Judge, Pound, Chiffon, Praline, King Baum, Oimo, Kashi, Gerth, Jarl, Jorl, Morgans, Skypea EX Characters Vol 1

Charlotte Family: Big Mom, Zeus, Prometheus, Carmel, Streusen, Perospero, Katakuri, Daifuku, Oven, Cracker, Brulee, Mont-d'Or, Smoothie, Pudding, Flampe, Paramount War EX Characters Vol 10.

Dreamer likes this.
  5. Pacquiao8

8th Commander of the Straw Hat Grand Fleet
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

None for Diesel, Randolph, Bobbins, Napoleon, Opera, Amande and Compote?

I think the next set after that set would be released on January and might include Shiki and other canon characters from movies.

6. mysticalflute

Kenbunshoku Haki Member
    Expand Collapse

Not that I can see on Artur's Twitter.

Bartholomew Kuma's epithet, "Tyrant", apparently came from before he joined the Revolutionary Army, seemingly from his time as King of the Sorube Kingdom. That makes a lot of sense and makes me wonder even more about his past...

Weird random fact, but the reason why Zunesha's eyes are usually not visible from afar (and making the eyes look as if they were black) is because of the wrinkles accumulated over 1000 years around them hiding them from plain sight

The next issue of Jump will focus on One Piece's 22nd anniversary, with a feature color spread, the Zoro chapter by Bocchi as well as news on the Hollywood One Piece live action!