1. Check out our latest video "One Piece Discussion: Wano Hype!" and discuss it with us!
  2. We have a new Facebook page! You can like it by clicking HERE!

Vivre Card databook summary

Discussion in 'One Piece General' started by Admiral Ryokugyu, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Pacquiao8

8th Commander of the Straw Hat Grand Fleet
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

There are no proof about this one so far.

Admiral Ryokugyu likes this.
  2. Mohammad211

Expand Collapse

right but it's Some Were Between 13 and 25 Years ago

3. Chill024

Expand Collapse

Okay,maybe not max.
    Max is like you cant go higher/stronger,but when he became pirate king he must’ve be the strongest haki user at least right?for all his journey conquering the sea/defeating all in his path.i came to this conclusion without any proof/data because haki is like the main power in OP world and second Devil fruit

4. Pacquiao8

8th Commander of the Straw Hat Grand Fleet
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

I respect your conclusion but in that we can't be so sure. Is Haki really the main power? Or there's something more superior out there which fits only to the best? We don't know. But I won't be surprised if there's any. Haki is so common in the New World to begin with.

Chill024 likes this.
  5. Seiryu

Expand Collapse

#45 Seiryu, Sep 12, 2018 at 12:14 AM
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2018 at 2:37 AM
    @Admiral Ryokugyu is just our middle man posting the most recent leaked info. No matter what term you want to use, he is just conveying the info along. The biggest problem is that the earliest leaks look like they are Chinese, so the double translation is where errors in translation can easily come up. Based on my quick browse through (going to translate the requested pages if I have time after getting through notifications/bot threads), it is not completely false rumors. The topics are covered, but just not completely accurate based on the Japanese raw release.

Either way, us fans outside of Japan enjoy all of the additional content since Oda's been forced into putting out more and more content outside of the regular chapters. I can still remember when it was only the SBS. There are still a bunch of other official WSJ sponsored One Piece books that get released in Japan (from the ones I got to browse through, we aren't missing much thankfully).
    Assuming the translations are correct, Oda is giving us the answer in this latest databook. Per above, I will come back and translate/read through for myself, time permitting.

Edit: so the translations look correct. I can see that the exact date is not given @Fleet Admiral Pirate King but since it is a timeline, Oda is implying it happened before the events with Luffy. Which is still the biggest reveal so far in terms of changing the plot.

Here is some missing "profile" stuff:
    Roger
    Sex: Male
    Ship: Oro Jackson-gou
    DOB: 12/31
    Height: 274cm
    Zodiac sign: Capricorn
    Blood type: S
    Place of origin: East Blue, Logue Town
    Favorite foods: booze, "east shark" steak
    Bounty: -
    Seiyuu: O-tsuka Chikao

Shanks
    Sex: Male
    Ship: Red Face-gou (I'm adding the -gou for "ship" since Oda is quite lazy with the name for Shanks' ship)
    DOB: 3/9
    Height: 199cm
    Zodiac sign: Pisces
    Blood type: XF
    Place of origin: West Blue
    Favorite foods: kimchee chow mein (I think, kanji is a little hazy), lobster
    Bounty: -
    Seiyuu: Shuuichi Ikeda

Everything else looks like it is translated already (FYI the page with Roger's timeline is missing, but the other translations look good from my quick browse through so I'm going to lean with it being accurate). @Rika24 Where did you see pages for Usopp/Nami? Unless I'm missing something, I don't see them here. I would need a raw to translate.

I know the databook has over 30 characters covered (this week's WSJ had some of these pages as well as a table of contents like page that showed a profile pic of all the people covered), but the raw scans aren't out yet. Interesting side note: Luffy and Zoro get two separate dedicated pages (one set for their original age and one for their post 3D2Y/current selves). All the other Mugiwara only had one set. I can post the medium quality scans of that if people want.

6. Rika24

Expand Collapse

Part of Usopp’s is with the Sanji pic, I haven’t seen the rest of it though.

7. Seiryu

Expand Collapse

The top part is his history (weakling, dream of being a brave warrior of the sea, and how he rose to "God Usopp"), so not going to bother translating that.

As for the timeline:
    Before ??: the passing of his sick mother
    Before ??: the founding of the Usopp Pirates
    Before 2: disbanding of the Usopp Pirates and joining the Mugiwara crew
    Before 2: he withdrew from the Mugiwara crew once at Water 7
    Before 2: As the "King of Snipers", Sogeking, he earned a bounty of 30 mil!
    Before 2: Re-enters the Mugiwara crew
    Before 0: Once again reunites with the Mugiwara crew!
    Before 0: After the Dressrosa turmoil, his bounty becomes 200 mil!

Dreamer likes this.
  8. Rika24

Expand Collapse

Thank you for translating that. I thought we already knew when He formed the Usopp Pirates though (when he was 12).

Anyways, I was able to order the databook and preorder the two booster packs that come out in October, so I can scan all of them and post them here if anyone wants them.

9. gboxrkw

Expand Collapse

would like to know more about Lucky Roo, he is one of the most bad ass pirates & the first one in the series to kill someone :p

10. Zeek

Luffy's Grappling Coach
    Busoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Agreed, when he wasted that guy it really caught my attention. Solid way to set the tone.

11. Seiryu

Expand Collapse

You're willing to rip apart your purchases?! I could never do that...probably no need though. Scans get released pretty close to the official release. You're welcome though.
    Pretty sure the desire for more info extends to the entire crew. It's nice to have legitimate info come from the databooks again.

12. Rika24

Expand Collapse

Normally I would NEVER do that, but since these are cards I’m guessing they’re meant to be split to put in the binder.

13. ignisC4t

Expand Collapse

i feel like a baby that need a lot of nutritions after reading these stuff...
    :sanji2:

i want more, more nutritions:shoutingsanji: