1. Check out our latest video "One Piece Discussion: Wano Hype!" and discuss it with us!
  2. We have a new Facebook page! You can like it by clicking HERE!

Wano Act II - The Fall of the Beast Kingdom

Discussion in 'One Piece Theories' started by ZeroDark, Nov 9, 2018.

1. ZeroDark

Expand Collapse

So with the Wano Arc Act 1 coming to an end, I think Oda set it up nicely, with his whole "thinking of an Idea to Take down Kaido".

• Luffy is an impatient person, he attacks first and asks questions later, in some cases its a good trait to have I like that about him, but as a Captain of a Ship and also going against a Yonko, you need to follow the laid out plan, but two things to take away from him diving head first, (1) The power level difference between Luffy and Kaido and (2) Luffy has gained respect and maybe even some allies by showing his courage and Conquerors Haki.
    • The re-introduction of Kid gave me a flash back of when Kid, Law and Luffy fought against the Marines on Sabaody Archipelago, where they were also competing against each other, in this could pose a Solution to taking Kaido out, 3 Captain's with different abilities constantly attacking could work.
    • Law learning about the Seastone Nails, Law will acquire more nails and implant them inside Kaido's body, he doesn't need to pierce the body due to his ability, this will leave Kaido weak and unable to defend himself, since his skin is tough there won't be a way to get it out.
    • Couple that with Luffy's crew and other allies taking care of the Beast Pirates and Orochi's Samurai, they can have an uninterrupted fight with Kaido, also Kaido's allies believe him unbeatable so they won't join in anyway.
    This is in theory how I believe Kaido will be defeated, Oda left some hints here and there but overall I think this is how it will lead up to Luffy giving the final blow.

AllenDgray likes this.
  2. AllenDgray

Expand Collapse

oda stated that it will take more than a punch to defeat kaido i think luffy should kill kaido or kid & luffy and zoro vs kaido ''second scenario'' would like to see nightmare luffy 2.0 he'll be able to use his Nidai Kitetsu to cut kaido. we know that kaido has scar on his body probably from a sowrd..
    maybe ''Kitetsu'' cursed sword the only way to injure kaido.

Attached Files:

3. Admiral Ryokugyu

OPForum's villain
    Busoshoku Haki Kenbunshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

I think there will be 5 acts in Wano arc. ( all kabuki plays have 5 acts )

ZeroDark and Polybotes like this.
  4. Polybotes

Weaklings can't pick their way of death.
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Totally makes sense. The whole 'ha' pun points in the same direction.

5. GoldenVenus

I shall rise
    Kenbunshoku Haki Member
    Expand Collapse

Hmm, not so sure about the idea of implanting the seastone nails inside Kaido's body. Even getting close to Kaido seems hard atm. No idea what Oda has in mind, but since Kaido's physical strength seems to be unbeatable, I think what would make sense is Luffy relying on a well thought out plan that's not only using brute strength to get to Kaido. I surely hope what Oda has planned is something that's gonna make sense.

Dreamer likes this.
  6. ZeroDark

Expand Collapse

#6 ZeroDark, Nov 12, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2018
    If there is going to be 5 acts, I'm all for it to be honest, I really like the style and concept of Wano

Luffy using a sword based attack is interesting, but I'm not sure Oda is going to take his development that route, but if he does the possibilities for Luffy arsenal of attacks will increase tremendously

In a drunk state it could be possible but then Law's stealth will have to be top notch, and I agree with you Oda has to create a well thought out plan because Kaido is shaping up to be like Uchiha Madara.

Dreamer and Polybotes like this.
  7. AllenDgray

Expand Collapse

In chapter 802 ''zou'' COVER oda hints for luffy using sword

Attached Files:

8. ZeroDark

Expand Collapse

That's a pretty good hint, would be cool to see him use it and if he doesn't know how to use a sword still, I think Zoro should give him a few lessons, it would make for some good comic relief with the two of them getting all competitive.

9. ignisC4t

Expand Collapse

2nd act staryed with "HA" in the lady with mask playing japanese guitar~

guess more 2 "HA" later~

*treng...teng teng tengg...