1. Check out our latest video "One Piece Discussion: Wano Hype!" and discuss it with us!
  2. We have a new Facebook page! You can like it by clicking HERE!

Wano Villains

Discussion in 'One Piece Manga' started by General Zoro, Jun 11, 2018.

1. General Zoro

Expand Collapse

Who else think/hopes the villains of Wano arc will be both Big Mom Pirates and Beast Pirates?

2. Chaudfontaine

Chaudius Caesar
    Moderator Member of the Year 2017 YouTube Team
    Expand Collapse

Kaido and his pirates are a given. I don't think we will see BM again that fast.

3. Storm chaser

Rock n' Roll
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Kaido and CO. I also hope there will be new face's, like the samurai or a bad ninja.

4. Marine slasher

Expand Collapse

How about while all other supernovas captain hold bm with their fleet while law & luffy fight beast pirates with their fleet.

Behnam likes this.
  5. Behnam

The one who wants CHOIce
    Busoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

What @Marine slasher said is what I was thinking when we were still at WCI arc. But now, I'm not quite sure if it's just going to be supernovas, SHs, Ninjas, Samurai and Marco with the army that he is going to provide. Everything is just unexpectable right now, I guess. Oda may even surprise us with something really huge or new. The moment we thought there is only Kaido against us in this fight, he mentioned “The Lurking Legend” and now “Rocks/Locks” pirates/person.

6. TangerineImpz

Expand Collapse

Wano could potentially be such a cluster of madness. Which is great.

At least we can be pretty confident the Marines will be unlikely to show up (at least not formally) - but I look forward to seeing a team-up, followed by a betrayal, between Big Mom and Kaido.

Luffy's side is going to be pretty significantly huge though if you think about the Minks, White-beard Remnants/Marco, probably his own fleet, ninjas/samurai (assuming he wins all their favor). Though, maybe that amount is still not enough to even hope to match two Yonkos. The Supernovas just add another layer, regarding whichever side each of them take at the start vs. ending.

7. Seiryu

Expand Collapse

Based on travel times alone, Big Mom should not be there at the same time. The united villiages of Wano Kuni alone are a huge army, with a legit powerhouse being the leader. The massive alliance will barely be enough with the combination of pretty much all of Wano Kuni (the anti-Shogun alliance seems very small) and the 100 Beast crew.

With Luffy winning the favor of the Shogun, the healthy bodies become the allied force necessary to take on all of Big Mom's crew. Since Big Mom has the largest Yonkou crew, it only makes sense that Luffy's largest alliance is there to take her on (of course the final war against the Government will be the eventual largest).

8. R1pp3r D. Pervert

Unofficial forum mod
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

#8 R1pp3r D. Pervert, Jun 16, 2018 at 8:22 PM
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2018 at 8:32 PM
    Kaido with beast pirates, Shogun with few vassals is all the villains we'll need for epic wano arc that I'd assume 'll stratch for around 100 chapters or roughly 2 good years.

As for Luffy side... Zoro group is already on wano looking for allies, then we got remnents of Whitebeard pirates who i assume 'll come as well and also since my believe is that this marco & CO + mink+samurai+pirate+ninja alliance wont be enough, EITHER 1 of 2 will join the fight
    1. SHANKS
    2. Someone from Rogers crew ,... my money is on Scopper Gabban ... Since Scopper is based on copper - basically 3rd rich metal after GOLD / SILVER (Gol d Roger & Silvers Rayleigh) ... Copper is only one that's still missing,... And currency of Fuedal Japan (Which wano is based on) was mostly copper (Bronze) - yea they had gold and silver as everyone but bronze coins were highly regarded :P

Lets also not forget we'll get Ace flashback and probably Rogers flashback. DONT forget Roger & Whitebeard shared some time drinking in wano ... at leasT that's my believe (Remember scenes from war of the best)