1. Check out our latest video "One Piece Discussion: Wano Hype!" and discuss it with us!
  2. We have a new Facebook page! You can like it by clicking HERE!

Weird dreams

Discussion in 'General Lounge' started by Mapache, May 31, 2015.

1. Storm chaser

Rock n' Roll
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

@Edinbour I tried to, but I havent been active to write anything. I remember most of my dreams, especially, if they were awsome. :D

Edinbour likes this.
  2. Edinbour

The Red King
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

I had a few weird ones again last night but forgot most of them again.
    I do remember part of one though. I was at a Friends' House and I walked in on him and his girlfriend having sex. Ewww.. lol

Storm chaser likes this.
  3. Storm chaser

Rock n' Roll
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Pfffft srsly. :'D hahahaha.

I have never seen that kind of dream, it is always like a thriller/fantasy or horror. :D

4. Edinbour

The Red King
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

One time I had a dream that I was being chased in another friends' basement by someone that wanted to kill me and was saved by Robin and Chopper. xD

5. Storm chaser

Rock n' Roll
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Wow, that would be scary and awsome. :D

Edinbour likes this.
  6. Edinbour

The Red King
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Ok, I just had 2 of the most bizarre dreams that I've probably ever had.

Dream 1: I was at Work and had to deliver a meal to a good friend but it was Chinese Food (which we don't sell) and apparently the tin container was too small so the food ended up getting a bit smushed and cold so he got super pissed at me and started throwing punches. I managed to block 'em and basically threw him over my head then walked away.

Now here's the strangest one!

Dream 2: I'm hanging out with Luffy, Law, Zoro and I think maybe Sanji? (Not sure who was all there) and we're all in my Brothers' room (for some reason)
    Next thing I know I hear someone coming up the stairs and it's Ace (but not really) and instead of getting excited I get angry calling him an impostor since Ace is dead. No idea how but I go Gear 4th and start kicking his ass down the stairs and into the Living Room. Then I go Gear 2nd and start kicking his ass to the Dining Room, all the while my Neighbors are in my Kitchen just chatting, paying no attention.
    Finally I go Gear 3rd and crush his skull into a Chair back into the Living Room and kill him.

Of course my Father just came for a visit and woke me up so nothing else happened after that, but DAMN.. Talk about some weird and violent dreams!

Sous Chef Sanji and Storm chaser like this.
  7. Pacquiao8

8th Commander of the Straw Hat Grand Fleet
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

I had another "One Piece manga reading" dream wherein a weird old guy suggested to a group of some wacky-looking people (looks like Reverie) to invite Luffy to join the Shichibukai.

8. Storm chaser

Rock n' Roll
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Hahah that second dream of yours. I want to see Ace too.
    But really, it would be scary af if Ace just walked around the corner and greeted like nothing happened. Good job Edin, nobody likes imposters, ecpesially if they are like the ones in super natural.

Edinbour likes this.
  9. Sous Chef Sanji

I've got royalty and loyalty inside my DNA
    Kenbunshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Damn man i wish mind went to places like that when i dream, you are having some badass bonker dreams and I'm super jealous lol I've never had a dream with one piece characters in it :( i don't normally remember my dreams and if i do its usually just parts. The only dreams i ever remember are when I'm being chased by somebody trying to kill me or when I'm falling. you can see why I'm jealous lol

Edinbour likes this.
  10. Edinbour

The Red King
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

I love it when I lucid dream. The first thing I always do is fly :P

Sous Chef Sanji likes this.
  11. Storm chaser

Rock n' Roll
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Welp, I dreamed of killing someone. I have had millions of dreams about someone else killing, but this is my second time I kill in my dream.
    And the woman looked like Perona. ( I like Perona, so.. whyyyy )

We were in a war, with a steampunk / gothic lolita - gang.
    Tough I remember us trying to hide more and avoid battle and violence. I think we were trying to rescue someone of our own.
    We were in a little cottage thinking our next move and cleaning our weapons, when they attacked.
    I remember warning them to back off. They didint really listen and attacked. The Perona looking woman had a chain with little scytes in the ends and was slashing us.
    I caught her chain and grabbed it. She flew on her knees and I tangled the chain somehow around her neck. We were outside by a rock and a cliff. I throwed her in the rock by the chain and then she fell of the cliff and was hanging by the chain and I started swing her into the cliff. Lets just say her head wasnt good looking after I pulled her up.
    Then I woke up.
    Kinda interesting. The only other dream where I killed someone, I drowned them.

12. Edinbour

The Red King
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

The one I had last night was bizarre.
    I visited my Sister and Brother-in-law and they had their Ferrets playing on the Dining Room Floor. For some reason a couch was in there too where my Brother-in-law was laying on.
    I gave the Ferrets a few treats and he lunged up, pissed off beyond reason and starts cursing at me, telling me to "get the fuck out of his house" and I am livid at this point so I call him an "assface" and leave.

I woke up really pissed but realized it was just a weird dream. They came for a visit this morning and I told him "Rich, you can fuck off too" and he looked really perplexed but then I explained my dream and he just laughed. That was a very strange one..

13. Grin

Breadcrumbs
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Well this was kind of a weird one so I figured I'll revive this thread.

So basically in the dream I decided to go see a psychologist about...I don't remeber. Either way it was quite a pretty lady for someone with such a boring job. Her office had this huge dark wood desk and the stereotype coach to lean on while you talk about your troubles. She's real nice and tells me to lay down on the couch thing and just start talking.

So I do, and eventually I notice that the room has actually gotten pitch black. So dream me is a little weirded out and asks the psychologist what the fuck is up. She calmly replied that this is all part of the therapy, and that most people feel more relaxed in the dark. I don't really agree with her since it's literally fucking pitch black, can't even see my nose.

But yes, it is a dream, so things just keep going regardless of what I might have done for real. So dream me then feels this sharp pain in their neck and can't move. Followed by a slurping sound and sensation of something wet and warm gushing out of his neck.

Turns out the psychologist was a vampire. Also I can still kind of feel the touch of someone's teeth in my neck, help.

Vesi and Judgement like this.
  14. Marco Polo

“super moderator”
    Super Moderator YouTube Team
    Expand Collapse

I had a dream someone served a human hand on a plate in a restaurant and I had to separate the meat off it so people could eat. I almost threw up doing it

I need to stop watching Tokyo Ghoul

15. KKG

KKG
    I hate every haters of the anime in my avatar
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

No,Schools Days is much worse.
    Imagine if you have a girlfriend that took your head to a ship to put it between her breasts.

16. Dreamer

I'm more like a stone than a snowflake
    Kenbunshoku Haki Member
    Expand Collapse

#256 Dreamer, Apr 6, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2019
    I would like to share couple of my One Piece related dreams.

I saw this dream last month, if I remember correctly. Me and an unknown little girl were in laboratory and followed Caesar Clown's working. Suddenly Caesar turned and offered chocolate to us if we help him with his project. We refused and left the laboratory. Later a young man arrived in the laboratory and Caesar drugged him. Me and the little girl were outside and saw through the window that Caesar took a circular saw. I turned my gaze away when Caesar struck the circular saw at that guy but the little girl continued following the situation. And for some reason I knew that the unknown guy was important person to this little girl.

Suddenly the dream changed and I saw Yasopp and Banchina walking and talking about their still unborn baby. Banchina said that if their baby is a girl, her name will be Usoa (Usoa is a actual feminine name and means "dove" in Basque). Yasopp asked: "Why Usoa?" and then I woke up.

I saw this dream last night. Tesoro was guiding Straw Hat Pirates in fancy looking hotel when they met a woman whose appearance resembled Miss Doublefinger but her hairs were black. Her legs and three pairs of arms were spiraled like springs and she showed her jumping abilities to Straw Hats. Luffy or Chopper asked if that's Devil Fruit ability just before I woke up.

17. strpnts

Expand Collapse

I had three scenarios in one dream last Thursday, first i was talking to my mom that i wanted to open up a noodles store she refused and insist to open up a pie store instead, then few seconds i was running in a cave i end up in a clustered fuck common bathroom and there is a ritual on going to unlock something i don't know, lastly i was in the university where i study and we're (and idk who tf is with me) talking to a dead people using some glass and board. I realize it was a dream so I forced myself to woke up.

I wrote to someone when i woke up and tell everything, so i opened our chatbox and read it to share here.

18. Dreamer

Kenbunshoku Haki Member
    Expand Collapse

I had a weird dream last night.

I found small frogs and four kittens in my apartment. I put frogs in the sink and kittens on the pillow and decided to take frogs out. When I had taken frogs out, I returned back to my apartment and noticed that the sink was full of tadpoles, adult frogs and frogs in intermediate form. I panicked because I didn't know where they had come from and what to do next. There was also that one guy who tried to help me in this situation. Kittens were just sleeping soundly.

19. Edinbour

The Red King
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Last night I dreamt that I was helping Big Mom who was trying to infiltrate a fortress where Kaido was. Not sure why he was hiding from her though, I think he'd be eager to take her down (Kaido > Big Mom)

20. Dreamer

Kenbunshoku Haki Member
    Expand Collapse

Maybe he was sober.

Edinbour likes this.