1. As a final farewell gift to our beloved creator, we're planning to make a "thank you" video. If you'd like to be involved, you can read more here.
  2. Our One Piece User Tournament is back. Join the fun now!
  3. We have a new Facebook page! You can like it by clicking HERE!

Weird dreams

Discussion in 'General Lounge' started by Mapache, May 31, 2015.

1. Edinbour

The Red King
    Yonko
    Expand Collapse

I've been dreaming about Donald Trump lately.. (Weird, right?)

The first one was I was at a hardware store with Zevah and my Sister, and then Trump walked in for a "meet and greet" sort of thing that was unannounced and unplanned. Why he was in this shitty city and why at a random hardware store? I'll never know. lol

The second one was I was at work, and he was my co-worker. We were short-handed (as work always is for me) and we were making plans on what to do to make the day run smoothly. Not sure why he'd step down as President to work at a drug store though :tearsofjoy:

2. Dreamer

I'm more like a stone than a snowflake
    Navigator
    Expand Collapse

Last night I saw dream that Wario and Waluigi wanted to return back to their home planet (???), so my younger older sister and me decided to give them a ride by car. Wario and Waluigi put their luggages in the trunk of my sister's car and we began our journey.

At the some point we stopped at some building because Waluigi's mother was working there (she looked almost like Waluigi but she didn't have mustaches and her hairs were tied to the bun), so we decided to wait her there until her shift would be over and then take her with us.

I have no idea why I saw this kind of dream :sweatsmile:.