1. Check out our latest video "One Piece Discussion: Wano Hype!" and discuss it with us!
  2. We have a new Facebook page! You can like it by clicking HERE!

What Characters do you Really Want to Disappear?

Discussion in 'One Piece Anime' started by YoTho, Feb 16, 2016.

1. YoTho

Expand Collapse

#1 YoTho, Feb 16, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2016
    PLEASE NOTE: PEOPLE MIGHT NOT AGREE WITH THIS LIST BUT, IT'S MY OPINION SO DON'T HATE PLEASE.

Hello everyone! This is my first time on a One Piece forum. I decided to join so that I could chat about my favourite anime with other fans. Please read this with an open mind and comment what you think:kissingheart:
    I know it sounds harsh but there are some characters in One Piece that I really want to see have their ass handed to them on a plate. I was re-watching some of my favourite arcs and realised how much I hate some of the protagonists. This is my Top 9 list of One Piece characters who should just go.

Number 9: Koby
    I know a lot of people wont agree with me on this one and even to me its a long shot. I mainly chose Koby because I have a feeling that, if someone does catch luffy, it will be him. Before the timeskip, it shows Koby discovering Haki which probably means that he will become evenly matched with Luffy (like Monkey. D. Garp and Gol, D, Roger were). Basically I chose him because I don't want Luffy to be captured, if he is I will probably just give up on life.

Number 8: Gecko Moria
    You don't really know much about what happened after the war but I read on a wiki that he was still alive. This is just really annoying because he is not that strong so he is literally irrelevant in the New World since he can't even hold his own in a fight against Luffy. Sure he put up a good fight but he is just not strong enough to be part of the series anymore.:tongueclosed: I don't really want him to die, more just disappear, since he wasn't that bad in the arks that he was in.

Number 7: Big Mom
    There is not much that is known about Big Mom, aside from the fact she loves sweets. I'm probably judging by appearence here but I can't see her being as strong as the other Yonkou. I think that she became a Yonkou illegitimately (like Blackbeard). I'm not saying that she cheated her way to power, just that she probably has the connections to maintain it without being as strong as you expect. I just get a bad vibe from her and think that Oda should have chosen someone else to be a Yonkou.

Number 6: Caesar Clown
    Some people are saying that Caesar should join the Straw Hat Crew but I disagree. Although in recent manga chapters he has been getting on better with the Straw Hats, I don't think that he is very suitable. He is probably one of the most sadistic characters in One Piece; he likes to watch people suffer and only cares about himself. He was happy to experiment on children to become a better scientist and didn't really care what happened to them once he was finished with them. He is with the Straw Hats for now, but I can't wait to (hopefully) see them ditch his sorry ass on an abandoned island.

Number 5: Bellmany
    Lots of people feel sorry for Bellmany because no matter how much he tried to get Senpai to acknowledge him, he was still used by Doflamingo and almost killed on some occasions. He seems useless to the series now that people in the New World are way out of his league. A lot of people said that he dies when he faced Luffy but I don't really think he did. Luffy is not the type to kill his opponents, especially if they are his friends. If he is alive,I don't really know what Oda is going to do with him, but as long as he is out of the series, I don't really mind.

Number 4: Smoker
    I never really liked Smoker. He just seems like a man pointlessly chasing Luffy when Luffy could easily defeat him. I don't really understand why he is so dedicated to catching Luffy; maybe its because he is Dragon's son? Although they didn't really fight a lot, its pretty obvious that Luffy has surpassed Smoker (espicially with his Gear 4). Smoker just gets on my nerves now, I think that when he entered the New World, full of the strongest pirates in the word, he bit off more than he could chew.

My Top 3 was really easy to decide. These are the 3 characters that make me mad:rage::imp:, even though One Piece isn't real!

Number 3: Jesus Burgess :expressionless:

Weeeehehehehe. Jesus Burgess is a complete coward. In Dressrosa, he tried to kill Luffy when he was weak because he knew how much stronger Luffy is than him. All of the Blackbeard pirates annoy me and I think that they are incredibly overrated. I felt very satisfied when he was almost killed in Dressrosa by Sabo.

Number 2: Blackbeard/Marshall. D. Teach :imp:
    What is not bad about Blackbeard? He is only considered strong because he has the power to nullify Devil Fruit powers, which most people in the new world have. Taking away his ability, he is not all that strong. If Blackbeard didn't have his ability, I don't think he would be a match for the New World. I haven't mentioned his other power (Whitebeard's Devil Fruit) because I don't think that it would give him much of an advantage. Of course the fruit is strong but he will never be able to pull it off like Whitebeard did. What annoys me the most about Blackbeard is that he only became Yonkou because he caught Whitebeard when he was practically dead; even then Whitebeard almost beat him. The entire crew are just pathetic and I almost slammed my head against the Keyboard when I found out that he became a Yonkou.

Number 1: Akainu:rage:
    Akainu is completely over the top. He would have killed Koby if it weren't for Shanks' timing and he has a twisted view on justice. I think that he considers himself as a God who has the right to kill anyone that stands in his path. Out of all the Marines, he is the most corrupt. To top it all off, he killed Ace:sob:. When I saw that scene I was so mad. 'Of course it had to be him to kill Ace.' Although a small part of me is glad that he did because it gives Luffy an excuse to beat him up, although he is monstrously strong.In my eyes, Akainu is like a Pirate. He kills people and is somewhat heartless but he can get away with it because he is an important figure in the world government. I think that he is only allowed his position because he could defeat the government if he were their enemy. Oda, if you can hear me, kill Akainu!

Thanks for reading my Thread. Please comment what you think and tell me some of the characters you don't like in One Piece.

One Piece Fans Forever!:super:

Dr_Ruby9327 and Plozoh FTW like this.
  2. Mapache

means raccoon
    Haoshoku Haki YouTube Team
    Expand Collapse

I totally agree on Moria, he's pretty annoying. I was so glad when Luffy had finally beat him on Thriller Bark. But I guess he will be back one day.

Then I gotta say that I really like Blackbeard and Akainu as villains. I wouldn't want to miss them at all. Neither Coby, I'm curious about how strong he will become in the end.

And thinking of other annyoing characters that I want to disappear I can only think of Wanze from CP9 :) And I'm pretty sure that we will indeed not see him again.

kaito kid and YoTho like this.
  3. dawee59

Expand Collapse

I've read somewhere that Spandam is still alive. Please Oda, don't...

Ethan craig likes this.
  4. Date Damon

Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

7/9 are basically the villains of the story so I think they have succeeded their mission, pissing off the readers. It's Bellamy, mate and Bellamy is the only one I would say I want to disappear, probably because of his stubborness and stupidity, which he called loyalty to Doffy.

YoTho and dawee59 like this.
  5. Date Damon

Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

I'm sorry to say that he is still alive and well.

6. Red

Red
    4ever REDDY
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

The people who make you rage and want to kill them are characters that make One Piece for what it is. I'd rather have them in the show and be pleased witnessing Luffy beat the living daylights out of them. These include people like the Celestial Dragons as well.

Some people who I think had no reason to be in the anime/story:
    1. Foxy;
    2. Hordy Jones;
    3. Ryuuma (the only thing this was streamed was to broadcast how strong Zoro was);
    4. Satori (so goddamn annoying).
    I would've also mentioned Moriah but he had a significant effect on the story and the Thriller Bark arc was something I really enjoyed watching.

Praetorianus likes this.
  7. Portgas D. Ace Fan

Expand Collapse

The character that i want to dissapear is Akainu. Because he killed Ace. Ace is my favourite anime character. And Akainu thinks he is a god, but he isn't, he is little bastard.!!!!

8. dawee59

Expand Collapse

#8 dawee59, Feb 24, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2016
    I disagree with people saying that Akainu or Blackbeard should disappear, OP is great with antagonists like these two, but opinions. I'd rather have just pointless annoying characters dissapear like Foxy, Spandam etc

YoTho and Edinbour like this.
  9. AIMD_Tausug

Expand Collapse

1. Foxy
    2. Foxy
    3. Foxy
    4. Hordy
    5. That scorpion captain in Arabasta

really I hated him so much I always skip those Foxy episodes. And to think that he had an OP movie with him! What the Actual Fudge!

But I disagree with your #3. I honestly like Ryuuma vs Zoro, and having him linked to the current arc (and possibly the future Wano arc) through the Shushui sword actually contributed to Zoro's story and possible future story.

Wait who is Satori?!?! haha he seems so unimportant to me that his face never registered in my mind LOL!

YoTho and Red like this.
  10. AIMD_Tausug

Expand Collapse

Aaaah! Satori is the "Ball-Ball" guy from Sky Piea! Now I remember (thanks Googe image btw) haha
    That battle was actually funny. And introduced us to how "dials" work.

11. YoTho

Expand Collapse

I did forget Foxy in this list...I remember how I had to skip the Long Ring Long Land arc and come back to it because Foxy was annoying me so much:rage:

12. "will of D"

Expand Collapse

1)celestial dragons
    3)blackbeard
    4)akainu
    5)doflamingo
    6)ceasar clown
    7)big mom
    8)moria
    9)foxy
    10)enel

13. Sanji Vinsmoke

Expand Collapse

My list: Akainu. He's the only one. Also Bellamy didn't die, he is seen talking to Luffy afterwards, he said he won't join the grand fleet but he took a piece of luffys vivrecard

14. katching pirates

Kenbunshoku Haki Member
    Expand Collapse

#14 katching pirates, Mar 1, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2016
    I still view Coby as the game changer between the fight of Strawhats against the Marines. I believe that the Marines will have a change of view on justice and help in overthrowing the World Government especially upon learning the truths during the Void Century.

I love Ace but I don't hate Akainu for killing Ace. It is his own justice. I know his type of justice is hateful but I can't blame him for having one. He was raised and cultivated that to create a peaceful world, he must eliminate every single bad beings (especially pirates and families of renowned criminals (devil blooded beings)). We may not all realize it yet but most people in this world are forced to blindly follow someone's ideals and forced to believe that believing in something else means you're on the wrong and needs to be disgraced or punished. I still hope though that he'll soon realize that his justice is wrong in some levels. I am visualizing that every single group in OP will come together to fight the Gorosei and the World Nobles (World Government)

I really hate the Blackbeard Pirates but they are in some ways one of the craziest antagonists the Strawhats must face in order to fulfill they dreams and the will of D.

Enel is someone I really hate but the mere fact that he's still alive riding Maxim means that he'll return and probably end up fighting Luffy again.

I think the only person I wanna disappear in OP is Foxy. I don't see his presence in OP to be of any significance. (as of now)

Note: I'll still edit this.

15. Plozoh FTW

Salad Tosser
    Busoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

ehhh, i disagree on Akainu. He killed Ace.. pahahah. But, Foxy is the person i really hate. Those Slow-Slow Beams really aggravated me.

16. katching pirates

Kenbunshoku Haki Member
    Expand Collapse

#16 katching pirates, Mar 2, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2016
    I don't like Akainu and I still can't get over the fact that Akainu killed Ace but I don't hate him.

And for Foxy, at first, I thought it's just a very long filler. Thanks to OPF for enlightening me that it's an arc. After the first time I watched the Foxy arc, every time I ran into those episodes, I can't help but move to the next arc. The existence of Foxy irritates me.

Plozoh FTW likes this.
  17. Pacquiao8

8th Commander of the Straw Hat Grand Fleet
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Too much hate with the Long Ring Long Land arc eh? I hope Oda will make ways to make that arc look significant in the future.

18. Plozoh FTW

Salad Tosser
    Busoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Thats the spirit!!

19. Vesper

"The Haki Hunter"
    Kenbunshoku Haki Member
    Expand Collapse

For me just Moria, Foxy, Helmeppo and Bellemy thats all.. ;)

20. Marco Polo

joe cool
    Super Moderator YouTube Team
    Expand Collapse

I never liked Moriah
    I wasn't a huge fan of Trebol
    That Ramen Kenpo dude was annoying

All of these characters are already out of the story, so I guess it's not that important that I don't like them