Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Gaming' started by xHDSpliT, Jun 27, 2012.
just kill him yesterday, playing hard mode not a problem
Well, since I wasn't feeling so well and didn't go to work for the last 3 days so I went full retard and played the game non-stop.
god of war, continue exploring the world
GTA IV (PC)
Arena Of Valor (Android)
God of war, trying to beat Valkyrie Queen sirgun
Fortnite and Rocket League
I finally completed Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time!!!
It took me 4-5 months, but it was totally worth it. Don't blame me about that, I played once or twice a week xD
Thinking of starting Castlevania: Symphony of the Night on PlayStation. Any experiences?
gta online grinding to buy deluxo
gta online, deluxo is amazing! $4.7 million
Changed my mind about Castlevania, I will start The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past on Super Nintendo. So I'll continue my Zelda adventure^^
Starting DOTA 2 at the moment.
Just started FF15 <3
I haven't gamed in such a long time... I have a Pokemon tournament next week on Saturday, if that counts?
oh nice, are you a fan of Final Fantasy game marco? if so, then i need your opinion on that game
Mario Kart with @Tony boi
pillars of eternity 2
try to get back and play overwatch, need to finish placement match
EVE Online, Wow, RuneScape, GTA, FIFA, LOL and much more games I found really great website https://mmoauctions.com where everybody can, for example, make offers for wow items for sale https://mmoauctions.com/world-of-warcraft/items This is a really nice website and it is very easy to switch between games when I get bored. I can still play on pro level in my favorite games without farming all the year to do something I want to.
So I completed the main story yesterday
- The plot was rushed but it was still good
- I think there should have been at least some interaction between Noctis and Luna in Altissia pre-Leviathan fight - we know that Noctis really cares about her but we dont get to see them together, which sucks
- Ardyn is a great villain, very charismatic very fun
- Ignis is best boy from Noct’s gang for sure, the party’s true leader up until the last chapter.
- Noct’s development after the timeskip was great as well, really feel like we saw him become a man
- The gameplay/combat was fun, even if it felt a little easy. I wonder if they’ll release a “Hard” mode?
- Flying Regalia post-game is lit
The only other FF game I’ve played is 10, so that’s all I have to compare it to. 10 was a better constructed story and a more challenging play, but 15 was much more fun to play through (partially because of the combat style), and I became far more invested in Noct and co than I did with Tidus’ gang
Next game I’m playing through is Nier: Automata - spent 2 hours clearing the tutorial this afternoon
Don't Starve <3