1. The results of the Member of the Year voting are in... Find out who won!
  2. The Monthly PAW February 2020 is out now. Check it out!
  3. We have a new Facebook page! You can like it by clicking HERE!

What kind of "True Wireless EarBuds" you have?

Discussion in 'Information Technology (IT)' started by Jester, Feb 7, 2020.

1. Jester

Crew Member Apprentice
    Expand Collapse

Since this is the rage now days in terms of audio-jack less world of mobile phone technology, I thought I should make a thread. I've seem dozens of companies here flooding the market with their products, so its fairly confusing as well.

So to start of, here are mine;

[​IMG]

They are cheaper than Samsung Buds but sound as good if not better, they are also slightly more expensive than JBL 100 series but it was sold out when I was buying.

In top rated ones Realme, Samsung, JBL, Apple are major players, but they target different price segments. I've not yet tried anything like Sennheiser but I assume that's the gold standard.

2. Leandro

I hate every haters of the anime in my avatar
    Captain
    Expand Collapse

If Pionner has something like that even Sennheiser can be defeated.
    German technology is highly overrated.

3. Chaudfontaine

Chaudinante Fontamingo
    Member of the Season Super Moderator Member of the Year 2017
    Expand Collapse

I don't like earbuds (with or without wire) so I can't have an opinion on this subject. For others (headphones) price quality of sehnheizer was always pretty good.

Jester likes this.
  4. LadyGhost

Queen of the Ghosts
    Helmsman
    Expand Collapse

I have never liked earbuds, I prefer to have wireless headphones instead, because I feel that it's easier, and more comfortable. Tried some earbuds, but disliked them, especially when I was training, so I went back to headphones.

5. Jester

Crew Member Apprentice
    Expand Collapse

Yes, I had the same problem initially. I only got to buying these due to lack of headphone jack on new devices, so in future I might need to shift to this system sooner or later. Although my phone does have one, it is still comfortable to use these while traveling, I have not really tried during gym session as my gym usually has pretty loud music playing on its system anyways but they do stay put in ear while running.

Probably something to do with in ear design, but I've also heard that ears can be more unique than finger prints so fitting will always be a problem.

6. LadyGhost

Queen of the Ghosts
    Helmsman
    Expand Collapse

Well my headphones are wireless, so that helps, but I can use a wire if I feel, it just are more annoying to do so with my phone. And I just try to ignore the music at the gym, as well listen to my training app.

And I think that's the problem, finding one that fits. With headphones I don't need to worry about it, I always have a problem finding earbuds that fits. But I need to admit they are more comfortable when you are lying in bed, listening to something while you try to sleep.

Jester likes this.