1. Check out our latest video "One Piece Discussion: Wano Hype!" and discuss it with us!
  2. We have a new Facebook page! You can like it by clicking HERE!

What One Piece really is...and a bunch of other things.

Discussion in 'One Piece Theories' started by Yuuzume, Jun 2, 2018.

1. Yuuzume

Slayer Candidate
    Busoshoku Haki Member of the Season
    Expand Collapse

Okay guys,you all saw the name of the writer under the title of the theory,so you knew what you were getting into,though I still apologize in advance.You know the drill,you sit tight,enjoy the ride,and read everything so that you can complain to me later about how long the theory was.I'll try to make this worth your while.Also,some of the things I'm about to mention,are very similar with a couple of things said in the theories written by @Finmordil and @thisisbignews .I'd like to mention them since,as you'll find out,I've had the same ideas as them (up to a point) and their theories are worth reading in my opinion.Now then,let's get to it.

Let's start from the AK,the kingdom ruled by a clan that had the secret name of "D" in their names.We already presume that much,but did everyone that lived at the AK have the name of "D". Considering the size of the kingdom,and the survivors that hold the name of "D" right now,I wouldn't say so myself.So it would have been highly possible for there to have been people with substantial power and information in it without the name of "D" that wanted to overthrow the rulers at the time.Were those people the celestial dragons? I don't think so,they were the Gorosei,who persuaded 20 (at least) kings to help them with overthrowing the AK in exchange for the rank of world royalty,the rank that's now known as Celestial Dragon.The main reason as to why I came to that conclusion,and it's the same reason why I assume it wasn't just the Gorosei that betrayed the AK,is the black figure on Ch. 906.
    016.png
    The way that figure goes to look at the hat right after Luffy's bounty skyrocketed,shows that it had a connection to the original owner of the straw hat.Now then,here's two questions:

1. How are the Gorosei still alive?
    2. Who was the original owner of the hat?

Keep those questions in mind as we change gears and progress further.

Gol D. Roger,the pirate King.Here's a question for you.Why is he being regarded as the Pirate King and by who was he regarded such at first? Yup,because he found the One Piece.But the question is,where did he find it.Recall Roger's words before his execution,the words that were in the opening sequence of the very first episodes.
    You want my treasure? You can have it! I left everything I gathered together in one place.Now you'll just have to find it!
    "...I left everything..." From those words we know that now the One Piece is at Raftel,but:

3. Where was it before Roger left it there?
    4. And in the end,who labelled Roger "Pirate King" at first?

Keep these two questions in mind and let's proceed even further.

The national treasure hidden in the holy land of Mary Geoise.I partly agree with the recent theories about it,that it's a collection of corpses of people from the AK.But what about the hat? I believe that the national treasure is not just a collection of corpses,but also objects with the conscience/soul of some people from the AK (or connected to AK) in them.And not corpses of jut normal people that lived in the AK,but corpses of D's.By the way,kudos to @Storm chaser for noticing that there are "many" crypts in that underground place.The light in the crypt with the hat probably made many people in general miss that at first (perhaps). Here's a couple of questions though?

5. Why did the WG not simply kill off the D's and instead preserved their bodies and objects with their souls? It's not like it's not possible,Saulo died,Rouge died,Ace died,Roger presumably died.
    6b70420282493f382d4858eaae02317d0b129347_hq.jpg
    6. In the end,what is the One Piece?

It's okay,don't worry,you don't have to keep this one in mind.Now that we're established some presumed (by me) facts and known facts and pondered some questions,let's get to the answering part of the theory.

I believe the One Piece to be a device/artifact/object that possesses the ability to impart one piece of the person's soul into an object or body of their choosing of their choosing.The OP was originally located at the AK where the kings used it to impart part of their souls in a certain object before passing it on to the next and passing away.If anyone has ever read "Noblesse",recall the soul weapons.The kings of the AK didn't misuse the OP by imparting a piece of their soul into a new body,but there were some who were attracted by the idea of immortality,namely the Gorosei.Fueled by their desire to live forever,they decided to destroy the AK and steal the OP.The reason why the preserved the corpses of the D's and the objects with their souls,is because the OP presumably works only by reacting to the souls/objects of the D's.So they kept a body/object for each person who wanted to stay immortal.The black figure we saw in Ch. 906 could be the person behind even the Gorosei themselves who was connected to the first owner of the straw hat,and uses it to gain immortality.And that original owner,would be Joy Boy.Joy Boy,despite failing to keep his promise,was very certain that someone else would fulfill it in his stead.Why would he think like that...unless he had imparted his soul into an object that would hold on to that promise and impart it on someone else (the size of Noah could also be a small hint to Joy Boy's size,that would correspond to the size of the straw hat at Mary Geoise,but not so much really). But the hat is at Mery Geoise,so this begs the question of how that promise has been passed on.The answer to that is the same as to why the Gorosei are no longer immortal and have started to age.After centuries of living,there came a man who stole the OP from the WG,preventing them from imparting part of their soul to new bodies while they continued to age more and more.That man was a survivor of the "D" bloodline and the very first pirate king,Gol D. Roger.When he stole the OP from Mary Geoise,Roger could hear the voice of Joy Boy soul with his ability to hear the voice of all things.After he stole the OP,the WG branded him as the first pirate king (it was like giving him the highest bounty) in order to prompt people to capture him and consequently bring the OP back to them.But Roger didn't let them,he hid the One Piece in the best possible location,Raftel.But.before he died,he used OP to impart a piece of his own soul to his straw hat.He then entrusted that hat to Shanks.

Wait,wait,wait though.Does that mean that Shanks is a "D" or that he has the ability to hear the voice of all things? No,I don't think so.Think about it,does Shanks seem like he wants to become the pirate king? Not to me.He's the only one of the Yonko who doesn't have that particular ambition.The reason for that is because he already knows everything from Roger,and he was entrusted the hat simply to give to the right person.Think about it,why did Shanks give the hat to Luffy?
    Sure,his personality is similar to Roger's,but is that all there is to it,to go as far as sacrificing an arm? Maybe he knew Luffy was both a "D" and that he had the ability to hear the voice of all things.Think about WB's words to Teach,that he wasn't the man Roger was waiting for.I believe that as Luffy's ability to hear the voice of all things gets better and better,he'll eventually be able to hear the voice of the object he's had on him since he was young,his straw hat,which holds Roger's soul,which in turn holds Joy Boy's promise as well.

This is end,I hope you guys enjoyed it despite the long text.This was a theory made by Yuuzume.

Penguin, Awakened, ZakNik and 4 others like this.
  2. Behnam

The one who wants CHOIce
    Busoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

#2 Behnam, Jun 2, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2018
    I enjoyed reading this theory. It's a well-made one and every part of makes sense. Well... Until now I guess.
    As you've mentioned, only Gorosei knows about this treasure and they used those 20 kings and gave them the Celestial Dragons title in exchange. So they can use the treasure that was for AK people and become immortal. This part will help your theory in most of parts. But I think there'll be some problems with it right now. I will try to explain it in this post.

You've mentioned a quote from Roger. I was thinking about it too. The moment he said that he won't die was the moment I was thinking about Roger being alive. But the question in my head was “How”.

As people before you said and Stormy could show us those other doors for other corpses, I think your theory can provide us some strong reasons in this case. The Gorosei are provident and it's completely reasonable to relate those corpses to them. They need some powerful bodies for their souls when they find One Piece.

Also your theory can explain why Roger has this title of PK. The title be given by Gorosei is really acceptable. As you said they'd do anything to have that treasure. Giving him that title is equal with giving him the highest bounty as you mentioned. Therefore many people would look for him and capture him. Especially powerful pirates and Marines.

I liked the idea how you didn't said anything about the details of history and the AK or the national treasure. I think it really helped your theory since giving ambiguous thoughts about somethings that are not obvious would damage this great theory.

Also I can say something to help this part. Since we know that this object that's known as national treasure or whatever it is, is somehow connected with abilities that are allowing its user to have soul capabilities. To go from an/a object/body to another and therefore live without any limit or in other words, being immortal. Hence it can break body limits and can bring much more abilities for its user. The thing I want to say is: It can effect its surroundings. So we can explain how Luffy is effected by that hat. But still he being a D is something important in this case. As you said Shanks might not be D and maybe he has no interest to be PK at all. But even if he didn't know anything, still it's possible that Roger gave him the hat and trusted in him to give it to someone just as a symbol and it wasn't like Shanks is aware of everything or something like that.

But still there are some questions that are remained. This theory could explain many things and if it comes out true, it can give us so much answer. But I think there are still some problems or questions out there.

For now let me talk about the questions that you've answered:

As I said, your theory is successful in this part. And there is no problem with it or anything like that. But it's still possible that the Gorosei is a rank, not a group of people. So with time they will die and other people known as Gorosei will be there with that title.
    This part wasn't as strong as the other parts. I think relating it with Joy Boy is not really reasonable when there can be much more people in AK. We still don't know if there were giant people at those times or not. It can be another giant or something similar to that.
    I agree with this part. The OP being in the Raftel was something I had doubt about. Also you used a perfect quote in this case and the Roger only mentioned that he placed that treasure right in there. And OP being there at the first place would give us much more secrets to reveal.
    You're totally right in this part. It can explain why the WG wanted him dead so much.
    It's one of the most important parts in this theory. You're reasoning is based on this part, I can say. Well... I've got no problem with it. It's the best theory that we have right now. It can explain much, but still I will say what are the problems. The serious problems are not just some possibilities. Also one of the most important results of your theory is that we have an explanation and improvement that why WG wanted Moriah to die.

Now I've got some questions for you here. These are the problems I was talking about:
    1. If that was how Roger and Luffy could hear the sea monsters voice, how could Momonosuke hear it too? Could it be that the hat effects people who are a D and who are around it or what? If that's how it is, how Law couldn't hear the sea monster. He was a D too. Though Momonosuke is a Kozuki and though he isn't a D, his family was the ones who made the Poneglyphs. It's only my thought in this case though. Give explanation in this part please.
    2. If Gorosei would be immortal all this time, how could Celestial Dragons who are obviously the thirsty of immortality, wouldn't say or do anything? I think 800 years is enough to find someone figure out about it. You say no one from Celestial Dragons would find out about it in those years? It's possible though. They are drowning in their fake title and so much proud of themselves. So therefore they'd be blind and won't notice a single thing that's happening in somewhere close to them. But still Gorosei were hiding this place and wouldn't let anyone go close to it. So obviously it's not like the Celestial Dragons have a choice in this case. But still in those 800 years, none of them would become curious and want to take a look at there? Obviously it's a problem here. As we know none of those Celestial Dragons know something as satisfaction. They want everything endless. And by the time they were becoming much more intense in this case. As you see this part really needs explanation.
    3. As you said, the Gorosei can now die. And as they are going to be old and be close to their death, they must hurry or otherwise they'd be in much trouble. Therefore they must do everything they can to find that OP and use every force that they have, not to manage the world. As we know, they are the highest place in WG and they can control and use, CPs, Marines and every military force in this world who are under their command. So why would they manage the happenings in the world instead ordering the military to do something about it. Why in all of these years they wouldn't order them to find and look for OP and go to Raftel. I know that they are waiting for a chance to destroy the Yonko and then they can have those 4 red poneglyphs and therefore they will have OP. But still it's hard to believe that they are completely relaxed in there, while they're going to face the death after all these years. If this theory was true, seeing them struggling to find OP was much more obvious. From the first episode until now we haven't seen them to say anything about finding OP even in one scene. We haven't seen anything about this desire of them. They are just worry about the world and the balance of it. That's all. If they truly were going to face death, would they be that much worry about the balance of world and management of it instead of caring about OP and their own future? I'd be glad to hear your explanation in this part.

3. KKG

KKG
    Biggest Kiss x Sis Fan
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

A very nice theory indeed.
    A type of ability to give someone immortality is more valuable than money or gold.
    I allways thought One Piece isn't a chest full of gold.
    Connecting the 100 Years Void and the legendary weapons and i think the answer will be clear.
    Power is more important than just be rich,because rich people die too,so a type of object that could make people extend their life time will make them fight to the death for it.
    But i don't see the WG searching for One Piece but simply preventing people from finding it.
    I see it like this:
    The Celestial Dragons were a powerfull kingdom of immortal kings,(Gods) in this world 1000 years ago,and they rule over other people that were mortals by enslaving them,they lived in Marijois.
    Let's imagine some of these people escaped from them and create some type of device that could make Gods mortals or at least vulnerable to be killed,and they lived in a place called Raftel,wich wasn't supose to exist.
    These people were called the Ds,the legendary enemies of the Gods,D would mean Determination,the will they had to destroy the Gods enslaving them,they would be called the legendary enemies of the Gods.
    In 100 Years there was a war with the Ds and Celestial Dragons,the Ds were defeated but they managed to turn the Celestial Dragons into mortals and leave descendents with that name of D.
    Those Celestial Dragons had this device but Roger stole it from them and hid in the same place this device was built (Raftel).
    Pirates,specially the ones with the name of D are evil in this world because they are searching for the device that almost killed the Gods,and those Gods don't want anyone to find it,it's ok if they don't find it,but they can't let pirates find that.
    I see the legendary weapons as some devices to use against the Gods if they try to prevent the Ds from using the device against the Gods.
    I won't write this as a theory because i can't explain it very well but it's my opinion.

Yuuzume likes this.
  4. Yuuzume

Slayer Candidate
    Expand Collapse

@Behnam Behny,I'll just tag you since quoting your whole comment would take a bit of space.First of all,thanks for the praise and the suggestions that strengthen the theory.I like your comment quite a lot,thanks for reading all of the theory and commenting on it.Now,let me answer your questions:

1. There are a couple of points in this case so let me talk about them:

1A) Momonosuke may not necessarily have the ability to hear the voice of all things,he may just be connected to Zunisha alone.The hint to this scenario is that Momonosuke was the only person who could talk to Zunisha.Luffy could hear him too,since he can hear the voice of all things,but Momo was the only one who could talk to him,hinting that he's deeper connected to him.That connection could be that the person who sentenced Zunisha to wander and never stop was someone from the Kozuki clan,or something else entirely.

1B) The secret name of "D" and the ability to hear the voice of all things may being connected or not involved several scenarios.If Momonosuke isn't a "D",and he turn out to have the ability to hear the voice of all things,then those two abilities may not be connected at all.But let's assume that they are connected.Even if that's the case,it appears that they're not dependent on each other.Your example of Law actually helps to prove that point.Even though he's a "D",there's no evidence of him having the ability to hear the voice of all things.That was the case with many others "D" too.So,what's I'm saying basically,is that a "D" doesn't necessarily have to have the ability to hear the voice of all things.Luffy,like Roger,is a special case,even for a "D". Or at least,that's what has been suggested throughout the whole series.

2. You answered your own question here.The CL aren't thirsty for immortality since they don't even know it exists.Theoretically speaking,someone may have gotten curious about the Gorosei's secrets over all those centuries,but they have all been shown to be far too incompetent to actually figure out the secret.And the bodies that the Gorosei implant their souls to,aren't necessarily the same as their old ones,so that solves the matter of their appearance being the same after all those years too.

Also,let me take the liberty to answer a question that wasn't asked,but it was something you mentioned.You said that the Gorosei may be a rank.It is a rank,but the people holding it have been the same all those years.The reason why I think is of course all the things I say in my theory,but one more as well.The presumed strength of the Gorosei.The Gorosei are presumably near the top of the WG,and they have been assumed to be quite strong.If they changed every so often,that may not have been the case.But if they're immortal,it could explain the strength and technique they have amassed over the centuries.

3. It may appear that way,but getting the poneglyphs from Kaido and Big Mom was easier said than done.It took the might of the whole Navy to barely defeat an old and ill Whitebeard.Taking down Big Mom and Kaido would an even bigger challenge.So,it's like they have been relaxed about it.Think about the Shichibukai for a bit.They gave that rank to notorious pirates that mainly act as pesticide for the small fries,but still add to the strength of the Navy.Some,as you know,took advantage of that.Crocodile at Alabasta,Moria at the Florian triangle (If you recall back to the Thriller bark arc,there were some zombies with navy uniforms.So Moriah didn't just kidnap pirates),Doflamingo at Dressrosa). Despite all the damage they did,the Navy didn't abolish the Shichibukai system even after finding out what they did.That's because the WG didn't care if a country or two paid the price as long their military power increased.If being willing to sacrifice countries (so people's lives) isn't desperate,what is?

Behnam likes this.
  5. Yuuzume

Slayer Candidate
    Expand Collapse

Thank you for the compliment man,I appreciate it.Your opinion is quite nice actually.I can't really picture the CL as being powerful in any way personally,but if their ancestors were more fit for the role,I could see that scenario happening.The only problem I have is that the AK was suggested to be the prevailing power of its era.In your scenario,it's more of the underdog.

KKG likes this.
  6. Mcguint

Expand Collapse

#6 Mcguint, Jun 2, 2018
    A device, an artifact, or an object.

Well, you've limited the options to three types of things. Good job. I guess.

I would suggest you try to limit it to just one, and explain exactly how it's supposed to work (you can't really just take someone's soul and put it in something without some kind of explanation in this series).

My suggestion would be, think about a machine-- because the Ancient Kingdom is famous for having Advanced Technology. It's probably safe to assume it isn't an artifact or an object. Well, it could be a fucking object.... Christ... need I point out how loose the definition of, "object" can be?

I think it may be fallacious to simply say it could be one of three things especially when one of those things is actually a rather broad term for a lot of things -- Object. And, I think... that's where the theory falls a bit short. Actually, artifacts are just old objects so it's really just as loosely defined. You might as well be saying, "It could be an object, or an old object". You see what I mean? The only real difference among those three choices is the device is the only one that actually has some real merit to it.

It could be something gives you breathing room. Why not, it MUST be something. And not just anything, it's THIS thing.

Needless to say, as well, devices/artifacts are in fact objects themselves.

---

I must say, the title is damned disappointing. What the One Piece really is, huh...….
    - I would've been considerably happier if the title was something more like, "Ideas about One Piece" because none of this seems particularly concrete. At least, from my perspective.

7. Yuuzume

Slayer Candidate
    Expand Collapse

What the latest chapter gave a hint to,was the OP's effects.You want me to assume the exact nature of One Piece without any hints? That would just be plain guessing.If I did that,there would be nothing to prove it wrong until One Piece was shown,so there's no point to it other than making it seem like I know what it is.Of course I don't know its form,how could anyone know it when nothing about its form has been revealed.Adding something that can't be contradicted is what would give me breathing room and I didn't want to do that without anything to base it on other than just my own opinion and guess.Even the three things I mention are simply suggestion to help paint a picture.What I focus on and assume are OP's effects.As for how those effects are made possible,I can't say since nothing has been revealed about their mechanisms yet either.But as I've said in another thread,I don't mind the combination of real life application and magic in anime to explain something.So really,as far as I'm concerned,it can also be a high tech magic stick.

Storm chaser, Behnam and KKG like this.
  8. KKG

KKG
    Biggest Kiss x Sis Fan
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Don't worry,@Yuuzume,even if some people can write more than you,it doesn't mean they are better theorists than you.
    Quality>Quantity:cool:

Storm chaser and Yuuzume like this.
  9. Mcguint

Expand Collapse

I think my threads are considerably more thorough. He leaves a lot of loose ends on things.
    - But, I'm not here to talk about that.

Like I said, I was just really disappointed with the choice of title-- What the One Piece Really is sounds like you're about to explain every little detail about it. Not give us some vague explanations about possibilities.

10. Yuuzume

Slayer Candidate
    Expand Collapse

Thank you very much for regarding me a nice theorist man,it means a lot.But let's not compare theorists,everyone has different views and styles of expressing themselves.

Storm chaser likes this.
  11. Yuuzume

Slayer Candidate
    Expand Collapse

You want me to assume what the One Piece is without any hints from Oda? Sorry to disappoint you,but I can't read his mind,if that's what you were expecting.Anything other than that would be baseless.Also,I said it to KKG too,but please don't say things that may invite dispute,since you're not here for that.

Storm chaser likes this.
  12. Mcguint

Expand Collapse

#12 Mcguint, Jun 2, 2018
    Oh, the part about my threads being considerably more thorough. Well, is that really inviting dispute? I think anyone who is able to cope with criticism would be able to react just fine to that.

In any case, I've said what I wanted to say. I don't think anyone's particularly interested in arguing about it. But, now you have my thoughts. That's all I wanted-- for you to have my honest opinion about what you had to say. Please, don't take offense. It's just me, after all.

13. Yuuzume

Slayer Candidate
    Expand Collapse

That's not the part I was talking about.The part I meant was where you're comparing threads and theorists.You can think of me or my threads however you want,but is there a point to make a show of it? And it wasn't confrontational to me actually,but since KKG is a nice person and this is my thread,I took the liberty to answer personally.In any case,let's forget about it,it's not worth mentioning further since that was not your intention,like you said,anyway.

14. Mcguint

Expand Collapse

Not necessarily a show. KKG wanted to make a point about your threads being a higher quality. So, I just responded by telling him I personally think my threads are considerably more thorough. Again, personal opinion. But, it's not exactly like I'm being... underhanded about it. I think I'm giving a fair judgement. And, I gave criticism I thought might help you focus the idea more.

Perhaps I could've said it in a nicer way.

I'll leave, now. My presence seems to just be putting a downer on things. Have a good rest of the day.

15. KKG

KKG
    Biggest Kiss x Sis Fan
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

The title match the theory,and further into the anime or manga,Oda will prove wich theory is right.
    If it's one from this forum it would be great.
    I'm not very good with theories,so keep writing yours,and one day you will now the true one.:grin:

Yuuzume likes this.
  16. Yuuzume

Slayer Candidate
    Expand Collapse

I don't mind the opinion on the theory.I responded to it and told you that without any hints,I couldn't assume anything of my own volition.But everyone has different values by which they judge theorists and theories.You can say your opinion about one but comparing them is meaningless.As you saw,I said the same to KKG too,to not compare theorists.

Thank you considerably man.I do write them because I enjoy doing it,but it's always nice to see feedback and compliments from people.Though,even though I wrote it because I assume it's right,I don't mind either way.

17. Mcguint

Expand Collapse

#17 Mcguint, Jun 2, 2018
    Without any hints..

You haven't a clue, you say?

---

I think there's clues littered everywhere in the story. But, you wouldn't consider any of them clues. Odd, isn't it?

Or am I mistaking what you said. Your own volition. You mean to say, you can't come up with anything on your own without Oda's help by giving you a concrete fact in the story to tie your ideas to?

Well, that's a bitch. Isn't it?

Maybe you're right, maybe reading his mind is what needs to be done. Get into his head, figure him out-- rather than wait for him to tell you himself.

18. Behnam

The one who wants CHOIce
    Busoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

The thing that I liked from your theory, was that most of your speculations were so much close to be a fact, but not a guess. Personally I'd go with the 1B in this case. And yeah I said my own opinion somehow after the questions and I know there are many answers for them if we accept your theory. But I was saying that it's a problem because it has less strength than the other parts in your theory. And I also wanted to know your thought behind everyone of them.

I think I've said what I wanted to say. I hope in these “10 Chapter” in Reverie, we see something that can help us to prove/disprove this topic clearly. There are many other things in One Piece that are still remained unexplained and unknown. I think the key for most of them is hidden in the depth of history.

Reverie, and Wano after that. I think Oda just can't keep this secret for himself. And personally I think the Oda wasn't planning for the end of OP from the first. Maybe not even the moment he introduced Gorosei. Therefore the empty spots on this theory can be explained. Though this kind of speculation would hurt the current evidences that we have right now and also it's hard to bring up this, because it's not something so much accurate and obviously it will be something according to personal ideas and not facts that are happened in Manga.

As I said, for now it's the best theory we have and personally I know it as a well-made theory. I enjoyed every part of it. Even if it wasn't reasonable like that, still you use phrases and sentences very well in this case.

I don't think it's going to be exactly like this, but still I think this theory and your thoughts in this issue are going to be really close to the reality. Though One Piece has much more potential to give us somethings even more unexpectable.

The thing I like about your theories is that you're thoughts are based from facts and reality. Not like “Oda is like that so he will do that” or anything like that when people try to prove their theory by bringing such things up. Though they are not completely wrong, but still they bring less accurate results.

Still humans are much more unexpectable. I example Donquixote family in this case. Also it's kinda hard to believe that in those 800 years there was no one to be even a bit curious and figure it out. Even if there were, I still think it's possible for some of high-ranked Celestial Dragons to know about it and they might have reached it already.
    Also I don't think it's because of their physical power and physical techniques that Gorosei is known powerful among people, but still I get your point here. The only way that they could be still there at top, even higher than Celestial Dragons is to be immortal or something else that we still aren't aware of, maybe.

Yeah I think we can explain it that way. I don't think this part is a problem compared to the other parts.

And also I think I've found another thing that can strengthen your theory. As we know already, WG really is thirsty of being immortal. Well... Not something new, but the thing I want to say, Oda won't emphasize on something with no reason. Therefore there will be a huge chance that the Gorosei were looking for another way to be immortal without using the One Piece.

Also if I don't be wrong, Doflamingo mentioned that “Room” in Mary Geiose and Law's abilities to make a person immortal. So maybe Law can make someone immortal with putting a person's soul to another body? Maybe the room that Doflamingo was mentioning was this room with this huge hat that people who were D are exactly under it, dead with their corpses, and Law can do the same as OP can do, but he may die in exchange. It can explain why Oda showed us Doflamingo before that hat. Also it can encompass Law's abilities that WG has that much interest in them.

Yuuzume likes this.
  19. Yuuzume

Slayer Candidate
    Expand Collapse

I'm saying that I can come up with any number of ideas by myself,but I can't tie them together with the story of One Piece that Oda is writing without any clues.For me,a theory I write should be based on facts and logical patterns.If you want to assume whatever you ant just because you think you're right,feel free to do.If you want to,feel free to create your own alternative story of One Piece.What I tried to do personally,is predict what Oda has in mind based on the hints he has given us.If you think you can do that so well that you don't even any clues and already know all the events that are going to happen in the story,then good for you.Feel free to create a separate thread and brag about it.I don't know why in the world you feel the need to comment on me personally in a thread that's about my theory,but if that need is so strong,feel free to create a thread called "Yuuzume is...(whatever)" and talk about it about it there.I'll tell you now in advance,whatever your opinion of me is,I straight up don't care.So please,as long as you're commenting on this thread,don't spam it with your usual ill-natured comments.

Grin likes this.
  20. Admiral Ryokugyu

New Marineford
    Kenbunshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

It's been a long time since i read a great theory. I enjoyed reading this, man. I really did. Thank you for writing this, it must have taken you a considerable amount of time and effort. At first when i saw it i was like " oh it's too long" but as i started reading it i figured out it is worth it. Well done.

Yuuzume likes this.