1. Check out our latest video "One Piece Discussion: Wano Hype!" and discuss it with us!
  2. We have a new Facebook page! You can like it by clicking HERE!

Which Allies Do You Think Luffy Will Gain Before The End Of Wano?

Discussion in 'One Piece General' started by Robin-Senpai Is The Best, Jul 20, 2018.

1. Robin-Senpai Is The Best

I may hate her, but she's good waifu material
    Busoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

#1 Robin-Senpai Is The Best, Jul 20, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2018
    I'm thinking Luffy will get Hawkins, Kidd, and most of the common folk of Wano as allies. Drake might team up with Luffy too but I'm kinda doubting it.
    EDIT: Betting is allowed, you just aren't allowed to use real currency of any kind, since I'd have to go through the "Administrative Process" to get it approved. For instance, I'm betting that if I'm wrong about this, I'll change my title to "Here come dat boi!" and change my profile picture to that dead frog unicycle meme until the next seasonal voting. (Thought I'd have fun on a prediction thread).

Rexraptor, Seiryu, qunvict and 2 others like this.
  2. Lethidox

Expand Collapse

im not caught up with the anime nor read the manga but isn't hawkins, kid and scratchmepo ( not sure how to spell his name ) in an alliance?

also didn't Kid try to kill luffy during the fishman island arc while they were on the archapelego? it was after he punched the celestial dragon. idk though my mind is a bit fuzzy on that part i could of swore they had like a little fued about something and then the robots showed up so they had to work together just to survive.

also on the part i am on in the anime which is the dressrosa arc kid, hawkins and the scratchman guy talk about how they are going after shanks. i highly doubt that luffy would ever let anyone hurt shanks in a bad way i mean if it was a friendly battle sure but not like kill him or anything. the way i see it is shanks is basically his step dad or like a father figure.

these are just my opinions from what i've watched thus far idk how the story goes after dressrosa arc but to me all 3 of them are extremely sketchy. i would rather trust bonne or even drake to join his alliance. i mean they literally did take down the guy who killed his father which was doflamingo and although he said he didn't hold a grudge nor owes them a favor but in a way you feel in debt to them for putting your father to actual rest. if anything i think they will team up just to use luffy to get close to shanks and basically cheap shot him.

just my theory for now until i catch up but those 3 are really damn sketchy to me especially at one point in the anime during punk hazard you can actually see kid i believe as well as drake in the underground community watching the stream of the island when ceasar is demonstrating i guess Smiley to them as a war weapon.

3. TiedyEPIC

Expand Collapse

You are in for some fun surprises friend

Lethidox likes this.
  4. Lethidox

Expand Collapse

haha i know. i've been meaning to catch up with the damn anime for a long time i literally am on my 3rd rewatch from the beginning because i take such long breaks that i forget some parts. idk though i mean to me hawkins, scratchman and kid always came off sketchy to me they seem like they are the type to ally with black beard.

i mean when i found out aoikiji allied with them i couldn't believe it until i realized he is likely just doing it to double cross him and figure out his weakness. knowing blaack beard isn't stupid though he likely already knows this and is just using aokiji.

it sucks not being caught up with the anime and i never was interested in manga idk why. i think i just like watching stuff visually instead of reading them and looking at pictures i feel more immersed that way i guess? sad part too is im stuck on an arc that was i think 2-3 years ago xD

5. qunvict

Expand Collapse

I think it is Kidd. Straw Hat Pirates will save Kidd from the prison and they will work together to defeat Kaidou.

Lethidox likes this.
  6. GoldenVenus

Reigning Lord of the Underworld
    Kenbunshoku Haki Member
    Expand Collapse

I've always there might be something else to Hawkins and Drake's purpose of joining Kaido. They surely have a different objective, probably something that would benefit them. And I can see the possibility of both them siding with Luffy, even if it's only for their own sake. And I believe they would end up saving Kid and probably work together to fight against the Beast Pirate.

7. Lethidox

Expand Collapse

awww spoilers for me ): RIP.. lol

8. Seiryu

Expand Collapse

Since there is potential betting I won't post the leaked spoilers...but OHMMEGAAWWDDD I'm so excited for the stuff to come up about a year from now. So I guess I won't respond to conversation requests as well since that's messed up to have insider trading.

9. GoldenVenus

Reigning Lord of the Underworld
    Kenbunshoku Haki Member
    Expand Collapse

Oh wait, sorry, my bad. I didn't read your post properly saying you're still not caught up with the current events. Sorry about that. But I think if you don't want to see spoilers it might be best for you not to read any thread that might contain spoilers like this one.

Seiryu likes this.
  10. gboxrkw

Expand Collapse

I have a hunch that all the supernovas will allied to defeat kaidou. and if Big mom is going to team up with kaidou then the whole straw hat grand fleet will be there too or shanks. let hope for the best

11. Lethidox

Expand Collapse

it's cool i don't mind spoilers i mean i still watch the stuff and usually i forget anyways by the time i get to that point. i was just joking in that sense basically living bicuriously through others without having to catch up for now.

Seiryu likes this.
  12. Rexraptor

Pass on what you have learnt as a Simple Cell
    Kenbunshoku Haki Member
    Expand Collapse

Sooo, according to my records and calculations.... Kid, And Hawkins may alliey Anddd The musical guy ( I don't remember his name )might end up doing some cheap things. For an instance, Brother Marco might be appearing in the very needy situation.

So the Allies - Kidd, Hawkins, Marco, Wellie( don't know why but my inner ego tells he might join ) Wano's *Coughs* Resistance Group, and Some New Character.

Thank You

13. Judgement

Winners never quit, quitters never win.
    Busoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Kidd would be awesome! I think that might actually happen, too. And I still have hopes for Marco. :>

14. Chill024

Expand Collapse

For me its Marco,iam like 80% sure because he’s alone and seeing how luffy work together with WB during the war marco should be impressed/respect luffy to stand equal to WB even before time skip.for kidd and hawkins Maybe alliance no reason just a hunch

15. Edinbour

The Red King
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Still too early to tell (since we just started Wano) but I do believe that Marco will definitely become an Ally. Maybe Kidd as well, temporarily to take down Kaido (similar to Bege against Big Mom) but I don't see that lasting since Kidd seems pretty evil. I think Law will remain an Ally though, even though he said the alliance was just for the downfall of Kaido.

Only Oda knows ;)

16. Judgement

Winners never quit, quitters never win.
    Busoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

I always felt like Kidd would be some kind of Zuko character

17. Pacquiao8

8th Commander of the Straw Hat Grand Fleet
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Probably the Supernovas and their crews (X Drake, Kidd and Killer, Apoo, Hawkins), Post-War Wano Administration (Next Shogun and army), Wano Samurais, Ninjas, Sumo Wrestlers and Geishas, the weird animals, and a potential wildcard group.

18. Seiryu

Expand Collapse

Although this is pretty much a compilation of all possible allies (geisha probably cannot fight though, although they could help poison someone, but that's against Luffy's style), they all cannot help against Kaidou. We already have the numbers to take on the mass of underlings (Gifters/samurai/ninja/Pleasures). The alliance also has the powerhouses to take on named characters (Jack and likely village leaders/potential Shogun guards). I just posted this in the manga discussion, but I just connected the dots that the lurking legend is probably going to be the necessary ally to close the gap and give Luffy the necessary power-up to at least be on Kaidou's level (still below Kaidou since he is the strongest in the world).

19. Pacquiao8

8th Commander of the Straw Hat Grand Fleet
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

I have a feeling that they're good at stealth missions and can fight to some extent. I don't think Oda will make Robin a geisha without her gaining something awesome other than just dancing.