1. Check out our latest video "One Piece Discussion: Wano Hype!" and discuss it with us!
  2. We have a new Facebook page! You can like it by clicking HERE!

Who is the traitor of UA?

Discussion in 'Boku no Hero Academia' started by Raftel Riches, May 21, 2018.

1. Raftel Riches

Expand Collapse

the biggest question surrounding my hero academia as of now. We can all make guesses as to who the traitor is, but it’s difficult to find supporting evidence behind claiming a particular someone as the villain.

With this aside, I believe the villain will be someone that we won’t see coming. The point of their presence is to keep a low profile amongst students and faculty alike in UA. In other words, they would have to blend in. My personal pick based on their background and purpose for becoming a hero would be Uraraka or Uravity. She wants to be like Deku, but desperately needs money to support her family. This is the sole purpose behind her will of becoming a hero. Rather than saving the community with selfless intent, her intent is definitely selfish. I think the villains would have access to money seeing as they have ties to drugs and the yakuza inner circle. What are your thoughts? Who’s the traitor?

2. Robin-Senpai Is The Best

HAPPY PRIDE MONTH!
    Busoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

It's entirely possible Toga was using her quirk to disguise herself and infiltrate the school.

3. Raftel Riches

Expand Collapse

I agree. She seems almost too obvious to me. It’s like Horikoshi has been known to not only avoid the obvious, but to also avoid cliche. Her quirk is meant to stand for a cliche villain imo. I wanted to mention someone who wasn’t necessarily considered before