1. Check out our latest video "One Piece Discussion: Wano Hype!" and discuss it with us!
  2. We have a new Facebook page! You can like it by clicking HERE!

Who is the traitor of UA?

Discussion in 'Boku no Hero Academia' started by Raftel Riches, May 21, 2018.

1. Raftel Riches

Expand Collapse

the biggest question surrounding my hero academia as of now. We can all make guesses as to who the traitor is, but it’s difficult to find supporting evidence behind claiming a particular someone as the villain.

With this aside, I believe the villain will be someone that we won’t see coming. The point of their presence is to keep a low profile amongst students and faculty alike in UA. In other words, they would have to blend in. My personal pick based on their background and purpose for becoming a hero would be Uraraka or Uravity. She wants to be like Deku, but desperately needs money to support her family. This is the sole purpose behind her will of becoming a hero. Rather than saving the community with selfless intent, her intent is definitely selfish. I think the villains would have access to money seeing as they have ties to drugs and the yakuza inner circle. What are your thoughts? Who’s the traitor?

2. Robin-Senpai Is The Best

I may hate her, but she's good waifu material
    Busoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

It's entirely possible Toga was using her quirk to disguise herself and infiltrate the school.

3. Raftel Riches

Expand Collapse

I agree. She seems almost too obvious to me. It’s like Horikoshi has been known to not only avoid the obvious, but to also avoid cliche. Her quirk is meant to stand for a cliche villain imo. I wanted to mention someone who wasn’t necessarily considered before

4. James geraghty

Expand Collapse

It could be Kyouka or Toru.
    If the traitor is a class 1 A student then it has to be one of her by process of elimination.

After the forest camp attack the students came together with deku except 3 Who were knocked out in the attack.
    Toru, kyouka and momo.

Now in this meeting they disgust following a tracer momo placed on Nomu and follow it to find bakugou.
    Now the villains were not aware of this because they wouldn’t have let their warehouse be discovered.

Momo is ruled out because she joined later on and was a key figure in finding the place.

They left it till that night to go so the villains had plenty of time to be informed and place the Nomu somewhere else.

Toru and kyouka were the only ones not aware of what was going on and would not be able to pass the information ahead.

Kyouka quirk allows her to place earplugs into walls which she could use to ease drop but other than that we haven’t seen much else that could make her a traitor or a spy.

Toru however can turn invisible and thus could essentially disappear without anyone noticing and she can come in without anyone noticing.

So i believe Toru is the spy if we are also ruling out teachers

5. ZakNik

Legendary God of Speed
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

I think taritor is principal...he is to fishy for me.

SprkiSRB likes this.
  6. James geraghty

Expand Collapse

He may look like a mouse but he is in truth a rat

7. Marco Polo

circus act
    Super Moderator YouTube Team
    Expand Collapse

Top suspects

1. Invisigirl
    2. Uraraka :(

James geraghty likes this.
  8. James geraghty

Expand Collapse

The invisible girl I think makes the most sense but I think uraraka would be more of a shock value to mix things up. If what’s her name is the spy and she leaves it wouldn’t make much of a difference to the story as we literally can’t see her other than seeing some gloves float around.

9. Penguin

Captain Law's best subordinate
    Kenbunshoku Haki Member
    Expand Collapse

wow, you suspect such an innocent character :( do you think it's the student? why not the teacher?

10. James geraghty

Expand Collapse

When midoryia was talking about sneaking out and saying bokugo himself everyone except 3 were present.
    Momo, earphone jack girl and the invisible one were absent.
    Momo later did join and the 3 staff members in this story arc were ahead of the plan.
    So since the leagues of villains were caught by surprise it shows that non of the people in volved could be the spy.

11. Fire_Fist_Recca

Expand Collapse

My first guess is the police officer who is friend of All Might (i forgot his name? and second is Uraraka, she might change her mind as a villain spy because of deku,

12. James geraghty

Expand Collapse

I don’t see it being the cop has he didn’t have access to the proper information