1. Check out our latest video "One Piece Discussion: Wano Hype!" and discuss it with us!
  2. We have a new Facebook page! You can like it by clicking HERE!

X-Drake as one of Kaido's Calamities

Discussion in 'One Piece Theories' started by Edinbour, May 2, 2018.

1. Edinbour

The Red King
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

This is not my idea, nor is it my video but I just came across it and I think the guy makes a lot of good points! What do you think? :)

Chicano180 and Behnam like this.
  2. bandurista24

Fifth Emperor
    Kenbunshoku Haki Member
    Expand Collapse

I dont think so. X drake just joined. I belive kaidou already has 3 calamities before. Well unless x drake defeats one calamity and replaces it

3. FireFist×SABO

Expand Collapse

Ive always been intrigued about X-Drake's character. Being a former Marine, i know eventually we'll hear the background and fallout of his character from the Marines.

I wonder if he's undercover for Marines? Long shot right?
    Who knows...

I feel when his character's past is revealed it will expose something real big to advance the plot. I just feel he will play a big part in the future.

The guy in the video (forgot his name), he did some good research. As far as commenting on X-Drake being a calamity, i believe no. Only because of what we have seen from X-Drake so far, i dont believe he is on that level at all.

4. Chicano180

Busoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Personally I can totally see X-Drake being a calamity. At Sabaody I always thought that a Rear Admiral absolutely had to be the strongest Supernova altho I was SHP biased. It makes complete sense for X-Drake to have known both hakis by the time he fought the Pacifista (his next rank jump was Vice-Admiral) and only got much stronger by now.

As to the card theme, me being of Hispanic decent, Pica is Spades so the theme does follow thru.

Also, a thought on Ace (yes he is dead), HOWEVER, he did seem to have a spent a lot of time in Wano (Learning to make hats while burning several of them) and likely has a certain amount of respect or influence in this country......just might be the "Ace in the hole" needed to defeat one of the Yonkous that just so happens to be at Wano.

Storm chaser likes this.
  5. Storm chaser

Rock n' Roll
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

I was thinking about this. There's def something there with Ace's history. I cant wait for Wano and to see what he left there. Or how the people remember him and when they find out Luffy was his lil bro.

6. DarthPyro

Kenbunshoku Haki Member
    Expand Collapse

I think a rear admiral isn't that strong. And we didn't see any special power of his zoan in sabody. (though as an ancient zoan it should have some interesting powers) Maybe he has improved his haki powers and zoan powers in 2 years only after that he can be considered one of the three calamities. I can't be sure he is a calamitie or not a calamitie. But here are the facts:

He can be a calamitie because:
    * He is an ancient zoan like Jack

He can't be a calamitie because:
    Calamities should have exist before 2 years.
    Jack is the most weakest calamite and I don't think Drake is stronger.
    I don't think a rear admiral can be as powerful as a yonkou commander in 2 years. (Even Luffy who has been trained by Dark King merely defeat BM's commanders)

Storm chaser and Juggy like this.
  7. Juggy

Expand Collapse

I agree with @DarthPyro . It seems rather unlikely for X Drake to be one of the calamities due to the reasons mentioned above. It is hard to imagine that he could advance that high in Kaido's army hierarchy for such a short period of time. However, I do believe that we will see him a lot in Wano. Personally, I would like to see Supernovas teaming up. I said once before, Captain Kid rescue party would be nice, or some wider alliance to bring Kaido down.

DarthPyro likes this.
  8. Chicano180

Busoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Except Rear Admiral is 2 ranks over current Coby and also was 2 ranks over Smoker's appearance. Smoker only ranked higher than Rear Admiral after the time-skip where he jumped to Vice Admiral.

Which means X-Drake at the very minimum knew how to use observational & armament haki at Sabaody which put him several years ahead of all the other supernovas. Plus if Urougue & Luffy can beat or be a Yonkou commander then there's no reason for X-Drake to not be able to be a Yonkou commander considering he was the strongest Supernova pre-timeskip.

9. Urek Mazino

Expand Collapse

I do not think he is one currently. However, I do believe he will become either a replacement for a defeated one or become the 4th pne. I don't think Kaido will want to miss the opportunity to have a ancient Zoan in his arsenal.

Just to throw something else in. I believe the Calamaties & Kaido are all based on dinosaurs/prehistoric animals. Jack is a mammoth, like I said I think Drake will become one being a Trax. I believe Kaido is a Sabertooth tiger or if I use his horns something akin to a Triceratops. I think the last one will be a winged type to give them aerial fighting.

10. Moman

Most in love with Tashigi (Young Fool is a liar)
    Busoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

I feel like an idiot.
    I came in here expecting to see @X Drake cosplaying. :expressionless:

Juggy likes this.
  11. DarthPyro

Kenbunshoku Haki Member
    Expand Collapse

Tiger is being represented by Kinemon's side and they hate dragons. Kaido's powers can't be related to Tiger but Dragon may be.

Urek Mazino likes this.
  12. Urek Mazino

Expand Collapse

The horns really throw off everything. Dragons usually dont have horns that's why I think he may also be some type of dinosaur. I hope we see it in Wano.

13. DarthPyro

Kenbunshoku Haki Member
    Expand Collapse

His horns are about his race not his DF powers. They don't proof anything

14. Urek Mazino

Expand Collapse

#14 Urek Mazino, May 17, 2018
    Last edited: May 17, 2018
    Has Kaido been said to be non-human besides being called a creature? I don't recall. I've thought of being called a beast as a testament to his power. I wasnt saying the horns have to do with his powers per say, I was saying in the way that Jack's horns or I guess tusks resemble his Mammoth tusks. @DarthPyro

15. Ace Moonwalker

Expand Collapse

I think X Drake joined Kaido because of Kaido's goals. It's the most obvious pick for him: Kaido wants a big war and he wants to make the big war against the marines, probably to take vengeance for whatever happened to him. (either that or he wants to make Kaido start a war with the marines to get him in the same situation as Whitebeard since the marines might've gotten cocky after the great war)

16. Pacquiao8

8th Commander of the Straw Hat Grand Fleet
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Sub-calamity I think can be possible (similar to the BMP non-SC veterans).