1. The results of the Member of the Year voting are in... Find out who won!
  2. The first PAW of the year... Check it out!
  3. We have a new Facebook page! You can like it by clicking HERE!

RESULTS YOUR Anime of the Decade

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by Geralt of East Blue, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Geralt of East Blue

Evil is Evil....
    Helmsman
    Expand Collapse

#1 Geralt of East Blue, Jan 14, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2020
    ATTENTION EVERYONE!!! The results are in for your favorite anime ( The winner will SHOCK you ) (clickbait)

I will let you guess the winner..................................

Please guess so we can continue. Thanks.

Without further ado the
    ANIME OF THE DECADE IS....... ONE PIECE (Shocking i know!!!) (I'll stop i promise)

Top Ten Anime:
    1. One Piece - 98 Votes
    2. Hunter X Hunter - 61 Votes
    3. Haikyuu!! - 44 Votes
    4. Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 41 Votes (furu metaru arukemisuto brotherhoodo!!!)
    5. Steins;Gate - 40 Votes
    6. Digimon - 28 Votes
    7. Gintama - 26 Votes
    8. Fate/Zero - 25 Votes (Shame!! jk but Shame LOL)

And now the irrelevant ones : (jk jk)

11. Nanatsu no Taizai (The Seven Deadly Sins) - 24 Votes
    12. Kuroko no Basket (Kuroko's Basketball) - 21 Votes
    13. Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! (KonoSuba: God's Blessing on This Wonderful World!) - 19 Votes
    14. Boku Dake Ga Inai Machi (Erased) / Dragon Ball / JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure) / Durarara!! - 17 Votes
    15. Dr. Stone / Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso (Your Lie in April) / Zankyou no Terror (Terror in Resonance) -16 Votes
    16. Saiki Kusuo no Ψ-nan (The Disastrous Life of Saiki K) - 13 Votes
    17. Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken (That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime) - 12 Votes
    18. Detective Conan (Case Closed) / Kaze ga Tsuyoku Fuiteiru (Run With the Wind) - 11 Votes
    19. Senki Zesshou Symphogear (Symphogear) / Berserk / Angel Beats! / Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler) - 10 Votes
    20. Kakegurui (Kakegurui: Compulsive Gambler) / Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica (Puella Magi Madoka Magica) / Houseki no Kuni (Land of the Lustrous) / Overlord / Kimetsu no Yaiba (Demon Slayer) / Megalo Box / Zombie Land Saga - 9 Votes
    21. Noragami (Stray God) / BTOOOM! / Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita (Humanity Has Declined) / Mahou Shoujo Taisen (Magica Wars) / Beelzebub / Bleach - 8 Votes
    22. Pokemon / Deadman Wonderland / Rainbow: Nisha Rokubō no Shichinin / Taishou Mebiusline: Chicchai-san / Kingdom / Naruto, Death Parade / Psycho-Pass - 7 Votes
    23. Anohana (The flower we saw that day) /Inu X Boku SS /Chihayafuru /Danganronpa /Dororo /Tokyo Ghoul- 6 Votes
    24. Uta no Prince Sama / Monogatari / Natsume Yuujinchou series ( Natsume's Book of Friends) / Boku no Hero Academia (My Hero Academia) / No Game No Life / Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun (Monthly Girl's Nozaki Kun) / Space Dandy / Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji (Wolf Girl and Black Prince) - 5 Votes
    25. Love Live! School Idol Project / K-On / Castlevania (we got a surprise here) / Devilman: Crybaby / Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei (The Irregular at Magic High School) / Drifters / Sword Art Online / Hajime No Ippo (Fighting Spirit) / Junjou Romantica - 4 Votes
    26. Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya / Akatsuki no Yona (Yona of the Dawn) / Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru (My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU) (this railway for name god) / Cross Game / Mushishi / Airgear / Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu (Starting Life in Another World) / Vinland Saga / K - 3 Votes
    27. Black Clover / Arslan Senki (The Heroic Legend of Arslan) / Osomatsu San (Mr. Osomatsu) / Bakugan (Battle Brawlers) / FairyTail / Tasogare Otome x Amnesia (Dusk Maiden of Amnesia) / Yakusoku no Neverland (The Promised Neverland) / Ushio And Tora - 2 Votes
    28. Kemono Friends / Grand Blue / Darling in the franxx / Inuyashiki / Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou(Daily Lives of High School Boys) / Beyblade Metal Fusion / Eromanga sensei / Soul Eater /Shokugeki no Souma (Foodwars) / Jormungand - 1 Vote

Thanks everyone for voting!!!

P.S. Huuge thanks to @Marco Polo . An amazing coordinator with huuge amount of patience (sorry again for taking so long)

P.P.S. Huuuge thanks to @Yeah You.She was a fantastic Co-Host. Without her the results would have probably taken forever to come out.
    (She is working on an infographic. She is nervous about it cause she has never done it before but i believe its pretty amazing.You better find it great too :P . It's a secret so dont tell her i am the one that told you. )

2. Yeah You

|Yeah You desu ga?|
    First Mate
    Expand Collapse

#2 Yeah You, Jan 14, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2020
    Ok legit though. I am pretty sure I was the first one who counted the results, and I WAS surprised with the result. I don't know why.

It's the favourite anime of members from a One Piece forum. Not gonna say biased but I love it.

And thank you so much @Geralt of East Blue, you were seriously so nice to me and I had a great time co-hosting with you. I am so proud of both of us. (I see what you did in the post and all I can say is thank you) And @Marco Polo, thank you for being so patient, big Polo. Appreciate it.

To everyone else: This is YOUR anime of the decade. Enjoy it. As far as I can tell, any anime that made it to the list mattered a lot to all of us.

Stats: 22 members voted for 100 anime. Voted for One Piece 11 times to make it the most enjoyed anime for this forum for the past decade.

3. GoldenVenus

I shall rise
    Navigator
    Expand Collapse

Yay! Kinda sad that my Dr. Stone isn't in the top 10 but well five of my favorites are there so it's okay. Thank you for hosting this!

Yeah You and Geralt of East Blue like this.
  4. Deathbloke

banned.
    Captain
    Expand Collapse

Whoa, I'm sure this took tons of work to be completed. I actually am surprised to see One Piece at the top because every post I saw didn't have it on no. 1. It seems I didn't notice it.
    Anyway, great job @Geralt of East Blue @Yeah You really great job!

5. Geralt of East Blue

Evil is Evil....
    Helmsman
    Expand Collapse

Thank you kind sir. Yeah there were a lot of votes

Deathbloke likes this.
  6. Yeah You

|Yeah You desu ga?|
    First Mate
    Expand Collapse

Thank you, and yess another person who is surprised with the result. See, I knew it. #Notonlyme

7. Kia

Kia
    “Don’t try to find a reason for somebody’s love.”
    Supernova Member of the Year 2019
    Expand Collapse

8. Geralt of East Blue

Evil is Evil....
    Helmsman
    Expand Collapse

Kia likes this.
  9. Marco Polo

「DREAM STATE」
    Administrator Member of the Year 2018
    Expand Collapse

Awesome job guys, thank you!

Some interesting results, even though so few here still watch the One Piece anime it won by a landslide...

10. Monster Trio

青眼の究極竜
    Shichibukai Member of the Year 2015
    Expand Collapse

Amazing job both of you! You did great, as for the animes wow. I like the fact that Mob Psycho and OPM share a place too, though my preference lies with the first c;

Geralt of East Blue likes this.
  11. Kia

Kia
    “Don’t try to find a reason for somebody’s love.”
    Supernova Member of the Year 2019
    Expand Collapse

I think I was the lone person who put it in first place lol. Well all it takes is more frequency/consistency than the huge variety of other anime that were listed, right? It doesn’t need to be everyone’s number one to be more popular than the others, it just needs to be weighted higher overall. It is nice to see the diversity of interests though. ^_^

12. Deathbloke

banned.
    Captain
    Expand Collapse

I did too, I just thought no one else did

Kia likes this.
  13. Johannes

The End of the Beginning
    First Mate
    Expand Collapse

14. sweetjacky

Doggie Mom
    Administrator Member of the Season
    Expand Collapse

Sad to see the One Piece anime on top.

Leandro likes this.
  15. Chaudfontaine

Chaudinante Fontamingo
    Super Moderator Member of the Year 2017
    Expand Collapse

Very cool! Thanks guys and girls. Maybe a bit biased that one piece is on top because we are an op forum even tho there is some powerpoint presentation level of animation. Either way, i'm not gonna yadayada about the results. It is what it is, i'm hungry for that infographic tho :luffy:

16. Geralt of East Blue

Evil is Evil....
    Helmsman
    Expand Collapse

It had the most first places, 7 or 8 if i recall correctly. I can see why. I put it second cause of the strong scenes and emotions that provides into the decade. It was not consistent but it is One Piece lol :P .

17. Geralt of East Blue

Evil is Evil....
    Helmsman
    Expand Collapse

We all are brother ;)

18. Leandro

I hate every haters of the anime in my avatar
    Captain
    Expand Collapse

Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress wipes the floor with every animes in this top 10 except One Punch Man wich is the only one in this list that deserves to be there.
    And sadly they don't seem to be working on more seasons just to piss me off.
    The winner shocked me!:eek:
    This top is completely biased and like our good friend @Admiral Ryokugyu would say:
    [​IMG]

Chaudfontaine likes this.