1. Participate in the Monthly PAW May 2018 with a special category for our anniversary!
  2. Check out our latest video "One Piece Discussion: Wano Hype!" and discuss it with us!
  3. We have a new Facebook page! You can like it by clicking HERE!

Your Top 10 Strongest One Piece Characters

Discussion in 'One Piece General' started by Badre-san, May 12, 2018.

1. Badre-san

Expand Collapse

First of all this is my opinion if you disagree i would love to hear your opinion. Second of all I only chose characters who have been seen in combat or have combat history.
    For the list :

1. Kaido: He is called the strongest beast, he can’t be killed and probably is in his prime. We will have to enter the Wano arc to trully know his power but probably he is the strongest at the moment

2. Blackbeard: He is strong, he injured Shanks in a fight and he said he wasn’t going easy against him. He looked “weak” fighting against Ace, but remember, Ace was a Yonkou commander and he defeated him in a fight that seemed to last less than 15 minutes and resisted Ace’s strongest attacks and Blackbeard didn’t even try to avoid those attacks. He is a mistery and I hope we see more of him at the near future. He also has the “strongest” devil fruit the Yami Yami no mi and the most destructive devil fruit the Gura Gura no mi. Until now, he is the only person in One Piece who has 2 devil fruits.

3. Shanks: He is a Yonkou, was respected by Whitebeard and when he arrived at Marineford he stopped the war, not because he is the strongest, but because he could tilt the balance. At the moment, he has shown the strongest King’s Haki.

4. Akainu: Not everyone thinks he is at Yonkou level, but he is. He fought one on one with ' The Strongest Man in the World " Whitebeard and managed to critically injure him and after taking that big hit from Whitebeard, he stood up as if nothing happen.

5. Rayleigh: He was Gol D Roger right hand, he is not on his prime but with ease he stopped Borsalino, yes neither of them were fighting at his full but when he did that, Kizaru knew he f**ed up.

6. Big Mom: She is not the strongest because she is not on his prime, but my god she still is a tank. With her power she can fight at sea without a ship and destroy anything at her path. Just imagine her power at her prime, I think she was the strongest, and that’s why Roger didn’t fight with her, because he knew he couldn’t defeat her, remember, the pirate king is not the strongest because he/she could defeat everyone, the pirate king is the one who gets to Raftel, that’s why Big Mom has never been the pirate King (queen), or at least that’s what Oda made me understand

7. Kuzan: He fought Akainu for 10 days and lost, but that feat is just huge. The longest fight we have seen till now was Luffy vs Cracker and it only lasted that much because Luffy was eating. Just imagine how much you must lose after a fight for 10 days if you don’t control your haki as needed. He is at 7th place because he lost one of his legs at the fight and even he uses his devil fruit to have a “prothesis” I think he is not that strong because of that.

8. Mihawk: He is called the best swordman and was Shank’s rival before Akagami lost his arm. I think he is called Hawk eye because he has (one of) the most advanced Observation Haki in the world, and probably one of the most advanced Armament Haki, that’s why his sword is called the strongest black sword.

9. Borsalino: He is probably the fastest man in the One Piece World and one if not the most dangerous marine. He is unpredictable and scary as hell, but that’s also why he is at 9th place, he doesn’t cares that much or at least it looks like it. Until now, he is the marine who we have seen the most, but also the one (with the exception of Green Bull) which we know the least.

10. Fujitora: Doflamingo called him and Green Bull “true beasts” and he has a Devil Fruit that makes me see most of the other devil fruits like toys, he controls gravity, and with it he brought an space rock (meteor or comet) to his fight against Law. I think he has the 2nd most destructive devil fruit and could destroy the world if he wanted to. In his fight against Zoro with just one clash of their swords he send Zoro deep underground, and to sum up more feats, he has no eye sight, so that makes me think he has the strongest and most advanced Observation Haki. By the way, against Sabo he was “playing”, he didn’t take that fight seriously.

Seiryu likes this.
  2. Admiral Ryokugyu

Admiral of the Navy
    Kenbunshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

I'll just mention the Top 10 strongest ones in my opinion, without ranking them because i can't really tell who's stronger than who.

Kaido, Shanks, Blackbeard, Big Mom, Akainu, Kizaru, Fujitora, Ryokugyu, Dragon, tie between Jinbei and Mihawk.

Special Mention: Enel, Garp.

Badre-san likes this.
  3. Badre-san

Expand Collapse

right. forgot how strong is enel

4. Edinbour

The Red King
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Just like @Admiral Ryokugyu I'll list them but in no particular order (I think we're all gonna have very similar lists) :P

• Shanks
    • Kaido
    • Big Mom
    • Blackbeard
    • Akainu
    • Kizaru
    • Aokiji
    • Fujitora
    • Garp
    • Rayleigh

Badre-san likes this.
  5. Storm chaser

Rock n' Roll
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

#5 Storm chaser, May 12, 2018
    Last edited: May 13, 2018
    Im following the others with this, since it is hard to say who is the strongest among them.
    Im basing my names also on the potential power.

- Shanks
    - Kaido
    - Akainu
    - Kizaru
    - Blackbeard
    - Mihawk
    - Aokiji
    - Kuma
    - Dragon
    - Marco

Potential, destructive power
    - Vegapunk
    - Shirahoshi
    - Caesar
    - Luffy

I'll edit it if I forgot someone

Badre-san likes this.
  6. Behnam

The one who wants CHOIce
    Busoshoku Haki Kenbunshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

1. Kaido
    2. WhiteBeard
    3. BlackBeard
    4. Shanks
    5. BigMom
    6. Dragon
    7. Akainu
    8. Mihawk
    9. Kizaru
    10. Kuzan

Cora-San and Badre-san like this.
  7. SprkiSRB

The Fairy
    Kenbunshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

So only alive characters are included?

1. Shanks
    2. Kaido
    3. Garp
    4. Mihawk
    5. Dragon
    6. Big Mom
    7. Blackbeard
    8. Akainu
    9. Rayleigh
    10. Kizaru

Storm chaser and Badre-san like this.
  8. Badre-san

Expand Collapse

#8 Badre-san, May 12, 2018
    Last edited: May 12, 2018
    nice list. for some reason everyone overestimating shanks, unfortunately he's rly not that op like you guys think !!

Iyamo and Behnam like this.
  9. SprkiSRB

The Fairy
    Kenbunshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

I'm pretty sure he is the most powerful persona alive.

10. Grin

Happy
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

1. Miss Goldenweek: Would've beat Luffy if Usopp didn't save him. Literally dominated a guy with conqueror's haki with a bunch of paint wtf.
    2. Luffy: He is the main character.
    3. Usopp: He is the only one who could defeat Sugar and Perona. He lost to Luffy though.
    4. Perona: Can make anyone in the world give up fighting. When "willpower" is given such heavy emphasis, having an ability that removes it is just plain ridiculous. She's above Sugar because she could scare Sugar into unconsciousness.
    5. Sugar: Literally immortal and can beat anyone with a single touch. I can't think of anyone much more OP than that.
    6. Wapol: He seriously has the most broken devil fruit, he can eat anything and make it part of him. Which also seems to work for devil fruit users, jesus christ. He's like Blackbeard on steroids. Except he could also eat Blackbeard.
    7. Blueno: This is such a stupidly powerful ability. Just turn your opponent into a bunch of revolving doors, what the hell are they going to do about it?
    8. Kuma: Literally just throw any fucker into space, can you breathe with Haki? Also repel even conceptual things like "pain" and "exhaustion", so why not repel your opponent's Haki away too? Why not?
    9. Kizaru: SPEED OF LIGHT
    10. Caribou: The swamps he creates are bottomless. FUCKING BOTTOMLESS! He could eat the whole fucking world if he wanted to, jesus christ!

11. Badre-san

Expand Collapse

i would agree 100% with what you said if he still had the lost hand. even though he's master of all haki's and
    he's abilities still unknown against those other yonkos with 1 hands is a bit ....

12. SprkiSRB

The Fairy
    Kenbunshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Why is a hand matter when it comes to greater power than just phyisical?

13. Badre-san

Expand Collapse

interesting list, add 0. Boa Hancock can turn every man in the world into stone except for luffy (:

Iyamo and 10thMember like this.
  14. Grin

Happy
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Every girl in the list isn't a man either so Boa would be at #6 at the highest.

15. Badre-san

Expand Collapse

girls as well x)

16. Grin

Happy
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Kids don't understand love, it's still no good.

Storm chaser and 10thMember like this.
  17. 10thMember

ⓀⓐⓟⓣⓔⓨⓝⒼ GOT HIM! <3
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Jesus. Savage.

18. KKG

KKG
    Biggest Kiss x Sis Fan
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Alive ones (physical strenght only)
    1-Kaido
    2-Dragon
    3-Shanks
    3-Garp
    4-Akainu
    5-Kizaru
    6-Fujitora
    7-Mihawk
    8-Marco
    9-Mingo
    10-Jozu

Behnam likes this.
  19. Razeo

Expand Collapse

Here's my list, strongest to weakest in my opinion (only characters that are alive):

-Dragon
    -Shanks
    -Kaido
    -Black Beard
    -Mihawk
    -Akainu
    -Borsalino
    -Kuzan
    -Big Mom
    -Rayleigh

opareyoukiddingme? likes this.
  20. Kevz

Yuuzume’s little brother
    Busoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

*exspecting some one to say condoriano

servo, Edinbour, KKG and 1 other person like this.