1. Check out our latest video "One Piece Discussion: Wano Hype!" and discuss it with us!
  2. We have a new Facebook page! You can like it by clicking HERE!

Zoro Vs Orochi Korozumi (Shogun) Predictions

Discussion in 'One Piece Manga' started by All Anime, Jul 3, 2018.

?

Who would win

1. Zoro

4 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. The Shogun

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. All Anime

Give Justice to Sanji San not raid suit.
    Kenbunshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

I know that we dont know anything about how powerful the Shogun of Wano is but judging by the buildup of the story so far what do you guys think

1) will we see a fight between those two?
    I definitely think yes the Shogun is going to be a swordsman so i would like Zoro to take care of him, I dont think Luffy or Law would fight him, Luffy - Law will be occupied taking on Kaido somehow.

2) how powerful he might be? Is he Like an equal to Kaido?
    When i say equal i dont mean in terms of Strength, I mean an overall impact or status like luffy (before WCI) and law, we also know kaido and the shogun are working together like luffy and law.

3) What would be the outcome of Zoro Shogun fight?
    I see Zoro going all out for the first time and winning with very high difficulty.
    I mean, yeah! The shogun going to make some people put some respect on Mihawk's name and title.

I am also excited to see a whole bunch of swords as well like what would the shogun wield, well zoro use the fire cutting sword and did he lose the Ryuma's sword because of the trial

Juggy and Seiryu like this.
  2. Seiryu

Expand Collapse

Based on Japanese history, leaders of Japan have been "figureheads" (power in their title only) for hundreds of years. I would be surprised if Oda deviates from this. It already looks like the geography of real life Japan is influencing Wano Kuni.

So from my bias, the real match-ups are the Mugiwara/alliance members against village leaders. The Shogun's underlings are quite weak, but Oda is probably showing just the lowest level of enemies (the equivalent of the pawn homies in Big Mom's crew).

I'm thinking Zoro will get to shine throughout the arc. He has a target on his back with Shuusui, so he will have to take on all comers (hopefully Jack as well; this would be Zoro's pride to take down a strong opponent). I'm also hoping he is able to learn some sort of trick for himself. All of the samurai have some sort of unique "magical" aspect to their swordsmanship, so fighting against a lot of it should be a learning experience for Zoro.

Juggy and All Anime like this.
  3. BooSheyt

Expand Collapse

I think that this Orochi Korozumi is one of the 3 Disaster of the Beast Pirates and Zoro will defeat him. As mentioned above, "Zoro will get to shine throughout the arc." - I will definitely support this.

All Anime likes this.
  4. camoramo24

Busoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

My thought for Zoro will always be this. Zoro, because of what he want's to be is put into a position where he can't fight someone with a team. in order for him to reach Mihawk the shogun of Wano will be one of his obstacle, Zoro win because of plot, but this battle will be a high difficulty fight for him, we might even get a new move sets revealed.

Upon this realization, I see no reason for Zoro to fight a disaster if they end up dealing with both the shogun and beast pirates at the same time. On the other hand if they deal with the shogun first and then after a small gap the beast pirates that's a different story. Either way Zoro's battle is with the Shogun, whose battle power might be great than the disasters, or as other above have said he is one of the disasters.

5. All Anime

Give Justice to Sanji San not raid suit.
    Kenbunshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Interesting, it could very well be a possibility. It never came to my mind as I was thinking very highly of the Shogun compared to the calamities, for all the dread and mysteriousness the writers have build up about the Wano and its Shogun all that to end the Shogun to be revealed as one of Kaido's underlings just doesnt seen right. Or i am just underestimating the Calamitites.

BooSheyt likes this.
  6. BooSheyt

Expand Collapse

Calamaties of the Beast Pirates could possibly be stronger than the Shogun of the Wano Country.