1. Check out our latest video "One Piece Discussion: Wano Hype!" and discuss it with us!
  2. We have a new Facebook page! You can like it by clicking HERE!

Zoro's 4th Sword "Nidai Kitetsu"?

Discussion in 'One Piece Manga' started by Johannes, Aug 3, 2018.

1. Johannes

"If I die trying at least I tried."
    Busoshoku Haki Kenbunshoku Haki Member
    Expand Collapse

Just a thought, a high possibility of Zoro getting another sword (4th) in Wano Arc! :openmouth: As what Hitetsu said when luffy grab the "Nidai Kitetsu"

Kitetsu: Your bladed is cursed! I don't want to carry it around. (Will probably give the sword to Zoro, Hitetsu is afraid because its cursed! We ALL know Zoro don't give a F**k if its cursed or not! Who knows!)

And on the latest Chapter 913, Zoro being interested on "Nidai Kitetsu" :grin:

Still a HIGH possibility of getting a 4th sword in Wano Arc! :smirk:

Seiryu likes this.
  2. Seiryu

Expand Collapse

Although I completely agree, I do think the technicality of a "4th" sword is inaccurate (he will not change his style to have a sword in one of his feet). The easiest explanation is that he gives up Shusui in exchange since it is a national treasure.

Just like he learned from Mihawk, any scratch on his blade is a lack of bushoushoku haki on his part. He should not lose a sword in battle unless he gets pushed to his limit.

BlindWolf and GoldenVenus like this.
  3. Ebony Rustle

Expand Collapse

#3 Ebony Rustle, Sep 3, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2018
    I think rather than Shusui, Zoro will probably replace his Sandai Kitetsu since Nidai Kitetsu has a much higher quality. It will also have Zoro wielding all three swords with the same grade, which is "Great Grade" (Sandai is only a simple Graded sword).

Edit: While thinking of a scenario where Hitetsu would give the Nidai Kitetsu to Zoro, I came up with this thought. What if the Kitetsu series became "cursed" because they were unfinished by their creators? If this turns out to be true, a possible scenario to what I said at the beginning is that Hitetsu would give his Nidai Kitetsu to Zoro knowing that he, a swordsmith and descendant of Kotetsu, have finished it in place of his predecessor, and in exchange, would take Zoro's Sandai Kitetsu in order to attempt to do the same to it.

Awakened and Seiryu like this.
  4. Seiryu

Expand Collapse

Zoro has definitely taken a liking to Shusui and saving the country from the corrupt Shogun would make them happy enough to give up their national treasure. I kind of like the idea of having two generations of Kitetsu series (even if for just a short time). I am sure Oda has a plan for the first gen, so it probably comes up at some point and I would lean towards it coming up during Wano Kuni. Either way, Hitetsu and his ancestor will be a key part in an eventual power-up for Zoro.

5. Rexraptor

I'm not a Monster, I'm just ahead of the curve.
    Kenbunshoku Haki Member
    Expand Collapse

And where the Hell's Zoro-Senpai's gonna keep the 4th SWORD?
    Don't tell me it's gonna be like - 2 in mouth and 2...each in the either of the hands,.... OR the new sword as back up... but where is he going to keep& further more NEED back up?
    Let's consider it this way, he's gonna return the National treasure of Wano to Kinemon and let the new sword take it's place ( which most probably won't happen )
    Anyways thanks to your post I was able to revise what exactly were the swords rating after reading the beginning arcs.